Thursday, 23 June 2011

keira knightley pirates

images Keira Knightley Elizabeth Swan keira knightley pirates. Keira Knightley
  • Keira Knightley



  • smuggymba
    08-12 12:58 PM
    Well said ..I totally agree with you....they would get their $400 million instantly..

    I think the companies will slightly increase the billing rate, cut down on some expenses and bite the bullet to some extent.

    Schumer is clear - he wants the money, he doesn't want Infy, TCS to leave USA.





    wallpaper Keira Knightley keira knightley pirates. Kiera Knightly!
  • Kiera Knightly!



  • honeyB
    01-23 02:25 PM
    AP filed on august 16th still waiting for approval





    keira knightley pirates. Keira Knightley Last Night
  • Keira Knightley Last Night



  • smuggymba
    08-12 12:51 PM
    Imagine what would have happened if they put a fraud fee to every employer caught employing an undocumented. It would have helped reduce undocumented crossing and employed by US employers but also used the same money from fraud penalty to secure the borders.

    On the money Pappu. Why not charge employers who employ un-documented....instead of 600 million, US might get 6 billion.





    2011 Kiera Knightly! keira knightley pirates. First Name: Keira
  • First Name: Keira



  • absaarkhan
    04-30 02:45 PM
    It is blocked from my Company too.
    Please post the updates.



    more...


    keira knightley pirates. with Keira Knightley.
  • with Keira Knightley.



  • Winner
    06-11 03:04 PM
    I keep reading we should fight for out rights and all. I am just curious
    where does it say if on is on H1B or F1, he or she has a right to get a GC. GC or citizenship is a privilege, we cant demand it or force someone to give it to us. Its a simple demand and supply situation, there are more visa seekers then there is availability and therefore there is a waiting period. i am not sure why we don't accept the simple fact that there are way too many people from developing country like ours moving to US, and not everyone can be accommodated ASAP. i think US has every right to do what it thinks is best for her, even if we don't agree with that,
    And those who say its discrimination, discrimination is when people from Bihar are beaten up on the streets of mumbai cause they are taking jobs away from marathi manus. Had there been so many techies from around the world taking up jobs in India, we would have seen street lynching.

    You got me all curious now, if you accept the status quo, why are you here in this site as a member? Don't get me wrong, but I'm curious to know what is your objective in becoming a member of IV.





    keira knightley pirates. Keira Knightley,
  • Keira Knightley,



  • Lisap
    08-10 01:58 PM
    My app was received at the NSC on June 28th at 9:02am. I havent receviced receipts or checks cashed. If for some reason my app is denied or there is a request for evidence after the 17th of Aug are we able to resubmit or will it be too late?



    more...


    keira knightley pirates. Swann (Keira Knightley)
  • Swann (Keira Knightley)



  • krithi
    02-18 06:01 PM
    haha nice





    2010 Keira Knightley Last Night keira knightley pirates. Keira Knightley Elizabeth Swan
  • Keira Knightley Elizabeth Swan



  • ragz4u
    03-09 08:56 AM
    He wants to make sure that atleast 8 members till 1.00 so that amendments can be passed/rejected

    Senator Grassley wants an amendment (#6291) that DHS should have more transparency when signing contracts with international firms....nothing to do with us again :(

    Senator Sessions wants some amendment for Illegal immigrant detention!

    I hope they bring in an amendment for Legal immigrants eventually !



    more...


    keira knightley pirates. Keira Knightley as Elizabeth
  • Keira Knightley as Elizabeth



  • immiusa
    08-26 03:37 PM
    I don't know that they charge 400 for password change:mad:, I recently did it and also Customer care never informed me about this charge...

    There are plenty of charges and many of us do not realize that they charged. So we think the service is good. But the charges are not known until we look into them very carefully





    hair First Name: Keira keira knightley pirates. keira knightley pirates of
  • keira knightley pirates of



  • orangutan
    09-30 08:20 PM
    My application went to TSC, did any one check TSC parkign lot?Please post the details.:D



    more...


    keira knightley pirates. Keira Knightley: I Would Love
  • Keira Knightley: I Would Love



  • ragz4u
    03-09 08:34 AM
    They are debating whether the current 2000 border troops should be increased to 2400





    hot with Keira Knightley. keira knightley pirates. keira knightley johnny depp.
  • keira knightley johnny depp.



  • addsf345
    11-17 02:23 PM
    One of IV members 'lazycis' (he is a knowledgable & senior member) also mentioned this, which exactly matches with what RG said:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=301999&postcount=16

    so I am sure there are some provisions. I hope 'lazycis' will provide some more info if he sees this post.

    Edit: Chandu - please click this link to read on RG's forums. (http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6461)

    Pardon my ignorance, but is this something we can ask clarification from CIS Ombudsman? Its real confusing:confused:

    Some updates: I talked to two different lawyers and both advised differently on this issue. In fact I got the impression that one of them didn't have much clue as much as some experienced IV members have. (He said if job titles are different than you have issues...) There are many people hanging on to their current employer due to confusion on this issue and potential effect on pending GC.

    and the great question continues to haunt: can a person keep working legally on EAD status if his/hers I-485 gets revoked in error by CIS? or he will be forced to resign from a new job when his MTR is being filed or in progress??? This is really killing me. Who has the answer? if anyone knows, please please share!

    lazycis, chanduv - anyone to comment on above new information???



    more...


    house Photo of Keira Knightley at keira knightley pirates. Keira Knightley as Elizabeth
  • Keira Knightley as Elizabeth



  • Keeme
    03-04 02:27 PM
    Soft LUD on my case. My I-140 is approved. My PD is May 15th 2002 India EB3


    Thanks.

    Any one else with recent RFEs/LUDs on their I-485 ? Pl post.





    tattoo Keira Knightley, keira knightley pirates. Keira Knightley made her West
  • Keira Knightley made her West



  • qplearn
    12-19 11:00 AM
    Well, one or two of us are dispensible but if unite in our effort, then we definitely become indespensible....did we really make an impact by making those thousands of phone calls for the lame duck?.....the fact is that an average american doesn't give a ***** about whether we get our green cards or not because they don't even know our pains.....and the government has too many other trivial and not so trivial issues to deal with than worry about us......lobbying is a good idea but we are still not getting the attention we should be getting......do you think they can really abolish the h1b program?.......foreign workers have become the veins and arteries of these companies and unless until you stop the blood supply, no body is going to even notice.......the dependency on foreign workers is more today that it was a decade ago just because of the sheer volume.
    no the h-1b program will never be abolished. foreign workers are needed in univs for one. and don't forget that the chinese came here to build the rail-way(road) and the indians and chinese (and ppl from many other nationalities) to fix the y2k bug. but regarding making phone calls, i think your assesment is wrong. that made the biggest impact of all. and guess what it costs? almost nothing other than some time and cell phone minutes. let's call Senator Cornyn (see another thread started by jansilal).



    more...


    pictures Swann (Keira Knightley) keira knightley pirates. pirate Blackbeard in the
  • pirate Blackbeard in the



  • subh21
    01-14 04:46 PM
    Does anyone know to what address USCIS mails the AP. Is it the lawyer's office or is it the home address?

    I am planning to move and information on this will be very helpful. Thanks!

    I have a similar question -- the USCIS site says document mailed on Dec 26th, but I am yet to receive it. I have not heard from the Lawyers either. USCIS mailed the receipt to the lawyers but EAD to our home, what's the deal with AP - home or lawyers?





    dresses keira knightley johnny depp. keira knightley pirates. keira-knightley-pirates-of-the
  • keira-knightley-pirates-of-the



  • 485Mbe4001
    01-03 03:59 PM
    good topic and reply.

    Maintaining GC is a big hassle you have to return every year (2years for the first time i think). Couple of Infosys blokes (with GC) that i know had discussed this with the company before joining and the company sent them within 2years on a short term projects to the US.

    If you have a US citizenship then you can opt for a dual citizenship. That might help you get a job directly in India (dont know the rules, just guessing)


    This thread is long time coming, and thank you for starting this. This is a question often discussed in friend circles, but most people I know hesitate to take a position. I think the anonymity of this forum will let us express ourselves more honestly...

    When I came to the US 6 years ago, I had deliberately made the decision not to decide in the first couple of years about staying on or returning back after sometime. I had seen too many friends and relatives who all said "don't worry, we'll back in a couple of years" and never made it back. Marriage, kids, school, house, GC...Citizenship...it kinds of gets on you. And before you know, your kids are making the decision for you. I know of a couple of families with grown up kids who moved back to India only to move back to US because the "kids could not adjust". It's not hard to read between the lines that "we also could not adjust".

    As days go by, it is becoming more clear everyday that I will also return back one day, sooner rather than later. I have some questions that haunt me:
    - if/when I get my GC, and if I return back, is there a way to hold on to the GC status?
    - if someone has a US citizenship, when companies such as Infosys hire them, do they have to get a work visa or something? Is there a concept equivalent of H1/GC for non Indians yet?



    more...


    makeup Keira Knightley as Elizabeth keira knightley pirates. Photo of Keira Knightley at
  • Photo of Keira Knightley at



  • gc28262
    03-04 12:58 PM
    See the link

    http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7065





    girlfriend Keira Knightley made her West keira knightley pirates. Keira Knightley and Orlando
  • Keira Knightley and Orlando



  • Marphad
    03-17 01:17 PM
    min contribution required is $25 per month

    I support donations but not mandatory donations. Its not a good idea.

    More, I want to understand little more about this. Is it $25 only per month minimum subscription to visit donor only forums for every one?





    hairstyles Keira Knightley: I Would Love keira knightley pirates. Pirates of the Caribbean: At
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: At



  • nyte_crawler
    04-25 11:33 AM
    Coming in through H1 does'nt show your intention of becoming a permanent resident of this country. It only happens when the LC is applied. Although the entry date is an ingenious way, it will only create more issues. Now some one who comes in F1 can also ask for the same benefit when they move to H1, to take their entry date in F1 as their priority date. I believe the culprits are the labor substitution and the labor certification sales. Those are unfair. Stop labor substitutions, and if they need one, then use the 140 RD as the PD. That should solve most of the problems and people from using labor sub to jump the line.





    eb3_nepa
    12-18 02:35 PM
    We have to differentiate ourselves from the illegals. Let the illegals do Rallies, Huger strikes etc.

    I agree. All this Gandhigiri is not going to do anything. Guys lets just stick with lobbying and reduce what we ask for like I mentioned on another thread. As long as everyone gets SOME benefit we should be good.

    Too much of these fasts and rallies is going to do just one thing, it will send a powerful message of the WRONG kind to the American people that "First they come on temporary work visas, then they forcefully demand Permanent residency". It will affect us even more when we go back for visa interviews and also new people coming here will have problems. Also, unfortunate but true, IV is still viewed as an organization For the Indians, By the Indians, even though this is Not true at all. If you add the whole Gandhigiri aspect to it, it will only add more fuel to the hate fire that most anti-immigrants now have against some of us Indians.

    By all means let us send a card every week to the Senators and Congressmen asking for help. A nice personalized card to each one of them EVERY week. Other than that let us PLEASE not entertain thoughts of "non-co-operation" and "Hunger Strikes". Let us remember Gandhiji was fighting to get OUR OWN country back from the FOREIGN British Rule. However we are in ANOTHER country BY OUR OWN WILL! Now we cannot start protesting and fighting that "Give us our GC or we will strike". Please get rid of these self destructive ideas.





    Nagaraj
    09-16 11:44 AM
    Hi,
    Just contributed $100.:) Wish IV all success for the September 18th rally.

    Way to Go IV and its spearheaders! ;)

    -Nagaraj



    No comments:

    Post a Comment