jgh_res
07-20 03:09 PM
Contact TANA. I think they donated a million or so to clinton's.
Lest contact USINPAC!!!!!!!
Lest see what they can do...
Lest contact USINPAC!!!!!!!
Lest see what they can do...
wallpaper hairstyles Leonardo DiCaprio leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. leonardo
Imigrait
03-11 06:24 PM
Wife has already received AP. I'm still waiting!:mad:
Saw a soft LUD on my case today.:confused:
Saw a soft LUD on my case today.:confused:
tikka
07-18 04:28 PM
Just made my first $100 contribution! Thanks so much for the effort in the last two weeks! IV rocks!
we need more members like you to come forward and contribute..
we need more members like you to come forward and contribute..
2011 leonardo dicaprio girlfriend

desi485
11-19 03:29 PM
desi, thank you for sharing above. Can some one clarify what RG means by "beyond his control exception"???
is this a standard CIS term? Have anyone heard this term before? If it is a common term used while appeals or MTRs, I would say, RG is correct. However I haven't come across this before.
AFAIK, it is a legal term.
is this a standard CIS term? Have anyone heard this term before? If it is a common term used while appeals or MTRs, I would say, RG is correct. However I haven't come across this before.
AFAIK, it is a legal term.
more...
wandmaker
06-10 09:47 AM
Let us focus our energy now in action items as we have the ACTUAL DATES as B&W.
IN2US
07-06 02:33 PM
Everyone from Janitors to Execs have been working for the last week to approve those 66K cases.
--- Good one :D
--- Good one :D
more...
mirage
03-14 10:36 AM
Guys,
I guess we are here long on waiting for our green cards in the mean time I am suggesting we do a letter campaign to write in thousands to the USCIS director and lodge our protest about the problem the immigrant community is facing because of delays and irregularities in adjudication of EADs and APs. First and foremost things is a document which USCIS takes 6 months to Adjudicate is valid for 1 year which makes no sense.
Secondly USCIS should make efforts to make adjudicate it in not more than 2 months since we have to make travel plans etc. We should not be bounded by these documents. If for some reason it takes more than 2 months than 1 should able to get it via infopass, and a family member's death should not be the only reason to get the AP we are human beings and we have other social bondings too like marriages etc. I urge the core team to take steps to come forward a begin a campaign.... I guess this is the foremost need of the moment for 1000s of us..
I guess we are here long on waiting for our green cards in the mean time I am suggesting we do a letter campaign to write in thousands to the USCIS director and lodge our protest about the problem the immigrant community is facing because of delays and irregularities in adjudication of EADs and APs. First and foremost things is a document which USCIS takes 6 months to Adjudicate is valid for 1 year which makes no sense.
Secondly USCIS should make efforts to make adjudicate it in not more than 2 months since we have to make travel plans etc. We should not be bounded by these documents. If for some reason it takes more than 2 months than 1 should able to get it via infopass, and a family member's death should not be the only reason to get the AP we are human beings and we have other social bondings too like marriages etc. I urge the core team to take steps to come forward a begin a campaign.... I guess this is the foremost need of the moment for 1000s of us..
2010 leonardo dicaprio 2011
bkam
04-25 09:45 PM
Dear Knnmbd,
It seems to me you do not understand the difference between taxes and Social Security / Medicare.
With my taxes I pay for (example) roads, police, courts, public TV and so on. And I use what I pay for (another nice example is when the police paid by me catches me with high speed and fines me :-)
SS and Medicare are future services which I would not use while I am on H1/L1 or if I do not get permanent residence by some reason. This is my money which the US government has compulsory taken from me and I have not used it. So, I have the right to get this money back and use it for my eventual retirement in another country.
We do not change the law of the land to benefit us, we just do not want to be cheated and treated like retarded.
The real ridiculous stuff is the way the government agencies are treating the legal immigrants but nobody in the "great" country care to notice that, especially the law-makers.
It seems to me you do not understand the difference between taxes and Social Security / Medicare.
With my taxes I pay for (example) roads, police, courts, public TV and so on. And I use what I pay for (another nice example is when the police paid by me catches me with high speed and fines me :-)
SS and Medicare are future services which I would not use while I am on H1/L1 or if I do not get permanent residence by some reason. This is my money which the US government has compulsory taken from me and I have not used it. So, I have the right to get this money back and use it for my eventual retirement in another country.
We do not change the law of the land to benefit us, we just do not want to be cheated and treated like retarded.
The real ridiculous stuff is the way the government agencies are treating the legal immigrants but nobody in the "great" country care to notice that, especially the law-makers.
more...
augustus
05-13 09:45 AM
I called the senator in MA. He doesn't support the bill but I did say we cannot be equated with illegals. I begged for them to bring skilled immigration out in the open.
I hope we make difference.
I hope we make difference.
hair dicaprio girlfriend 2009.
clemsonite
09-02 01:01 PM
Well, you could still try and apply in EB2, as you mentioned earning a master's degree.
I am one of those who came in 98 on F1 and went through 3 different GC processes (all EB2) to finally see the CPO email now. No regrets though, as I changed employers a few times (resulting in dropping the first two GC processes) to achieve growth (higher salaries, actually).
All the best to everyone waiting.
Thanks all.
I'm in my mid thirties now. I came as a teen, fifteen.
So I wonder....should the dream act come through....could it work in my favor too lol? I came through no choice of my own (though legally) with my parents....
And do i get a GC for beating everyone on here :)
j/k.
I am one of those who came in 98 on F1 and went through 3 different GC processes (all EB2) to finally see the CPO email now. No regrets though, as I changed employers a few times (resulting in dropping the first two GC processes) to achieve growth (higher salaries, actually).
All the best to everyone waiting.
Thanks all.
I'm in my mid thirties now. I came as a teen, fifteen.
So I wonder....should the dream act come through....could it work in my favor too lol? I came through no choice of my own (though legally) with my parents....
And do i get a GC for beating everyone on here :)
j/k.
more...
deardar
09-14 08:33 AM
Thank you IV for all your work.
Here is a small contribution of $100 for the rally.
Google Order #953612264434952
Thank you guys!
Thanks Claudia- I have noted it for our records-
Here is a small contribution of $100 for the rally.
Google Order #953612264434952
Thank you guys!
Thanks Claudia- I have noted it for our records-
hot leonardo dicaprio girlfriend
deba
07-19 11:33 AM
Just contributed $100. Total so far $300. Will coninue to support IV.
more...
house attacked Leo DiCaprio at a
GoGreen
08-11 10:13 AM
How many of us contribute to IV in terms of time, $ etc.
and how many are some free riders?
and how many are some free riders?
tattoo leonardo dicaprio girlfriend

TomTancredo
03-04 02:38 PM
Did you get to know what the RFE is about?
Its about late registered birth certificate... They want some secondary evidence...
Its about late registered birth certificate... They want some secondary evidence...
more...
pictures leonardo dicaprio girlfriend
Green.Tech
06-11 10:46 AM
Let's see who the first HERO will be to break the pattern of 2 days of zero contributions...
dresses 2010 leonardo dicaprio
franklin
07-20 06:03 PM
are u kidding? raise country cap to 10%!!!!!!!!!
only solution is get rid of the country cap. Before anybody from ROW goes into a lecture about "diversity" blah blah blah please think with a rational mind. Getting rid of country quota is the only solution. things like increasing it to 10% etc will only reduce the backlog time for Indian applicants from 25 years to maybe 18 years.
When did that happen? I've never opposed getting rid of the country cap as I find it offensive and discriminatory. Would it screw me personally? Probably, but some people here don't just care about themselves
Don't you dare tar us all!:p
only solution is get rid of the country cap. Before anybody from ROW goes into a lecture about "diversity" blah blah blah please think with a rational mind. Getting rid of country quota is the only solution. things like increasing it to 10% etc will only reduce the backlog time for Indian applicants from 25 years to maybe 18 years.
When did that happen? I've never opposed getting rid of the country cap as I find it offensive and discriminatory. Would it screw me personally? Probably, but some people here don't just care about themselves
Don't you dare tar us all!:p
more...
makeup The actress and her girlfriend
desixp
09-10 11:36 AM
Just now contributed $100.
Google Order #616922884201935
Google Order #616922884201935
girlfriend girlfriend leonardo dicaprio
ashutrip
06-21 11:53 AM
process, thanks to Cohen & Grisby PERM presentation at the recent AILA conference.
So, things might slow down for PERMs due to this. Of course it will. See my posts about C & G elsewhere.
thats more bad news
So, things might slow down for PERMs due to this. Of course it will. See my posts about C & G elsewhere.
thats more bad news
hairstyles Leonardo DiCaprio As #39;J Edgar
santa123
07-11 09:26 AM
Just wondering...
How many people would benefit out of this big movement?
What estimated # of applications is USCIS expecting through this movement?
If the dates were current last year same time, how many ppl with PDs between 2004 and 2006 would have missed the bus last year? Dont think many wld have...
Excuse my ignorance if there is a basic mistake in my assumption
How many people would benefit out of this big movement?
What estimated # of applications is USCIS expecting through this movement?
If the dates were current last year same time, how many ppl with PDs between 2004 and 2006 would have missed the bus last year? Dont think many wld have...
Excuse my ignorance if there is a basic mistake in my assumption
raysaikat
01-08 05:33 PM
and why, pray, does your esteemed school keep accepting students from these so called "sub-standard" colleges in india? i would say 5-7 years of observed emperical evidence calls for some substantial action on your and your school's part in black-listing these institutions........so, either:
1. you are blowing smoke through eveyone's a** here or
2. the school is greedy for tuition fees - proving an earlier contention made in this thread about it being all about money....
P.S - i am not from one of these schools so no personal stake!
For 2. However, it is not really about greed, but necessity.
1. you are blowing smoke through eveyone's a** here or
2. the school is greedy for tuition fees - proving an earlier contention made in this thread about it being all about money....
P.S - i am not from one of these schools so no personal stake!
For 2. However, it is not really about greed, but necessity.
gctoget
07-31 10:27 AM
There will be a conference call for SoCal IV members on August 7th,2007 at 8:00 P.M.
Please join SoCal IV yahoogroup for more info.
Send blank e-mail to
SC_Immigration_Voice-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Please join SoCal IV yahoogroup for more info.
Send blank e-mail to
SC_Immigration_Voice-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
No comments:
Post a Comment