
nemadeni
05-02 02:32 PM
I don't see Visas Recapture bill going any where.
It seems USCIS wants to potray that they are doing great job by doing various Process improvements. USCIS indirectly wants to say that eventually USCIS process will be improved to the extent that there will be no Visas wasted.
I think this was the most straight forward and simple bill. Other bills like removing the country limit are more challenging.So I don't see anything happening from immigration point unless democrats take over both senate and House in late 2008.
Hope for any legislative changes only in 2009 and beyond and not in 2008.
It seems USCIS wants to potray that they are doing great job by doing various Process improvements. USCIS indirectly wants to say that eventually USCIS process will be improved to the extent that there will be no Visas wasted.
I think this was the most straight forward and simple bill. Other bills like removing the country limit are more challenging.So I don't see anything happening from immigration point unless democrats take over both senate and House in late 2008.
Hope for any legislative changes only in 2009 and beyond and not in 2008.
wallpaper images William Shakespeare love quotes william shakespeare.

psaxena
06-11 04:30 PM
I donate the way that the left hand doesn't even come to know what right hand donated..
So for you to know that.. naah not happening...
........And you have not contributed a dime yet to IV?
So for you to know that.. naah not happening...
........And you have not contributed a dime yet to IV?
kinvin
05-08 04:11 PM
Thanks,
I have a labor pending since May 03 in NY and my employer received the just finished the advertisements last week. So I guess it will be a couple of more months before I even see an approval on DOL's website.
I have a labor pending since May 03 in NY and my employer received the just finished the advertisements last week. So I guess it will be a couple of more months before I even see an approval on DOL's website.
2011 love quotes william
glus
07-06 12:34 PM
This is too confusing, it looks like USCIS is going crazy.
Something is cooking and they try to cover their as.... before the legal action takes its stand....:-)), but it is too late for them..
Something is cooking and they try to cover their as.... before the legal action takes its stand....:-)), but it is too late for them..
more...
santb1975
06-06 03:47 PM
We need to do this
MDix
03-03 11:16 AM
I don't think EB3-I would be U for more than a month, as I keep saying this year EB3 would be getting some share of spill-over. So even if it becomes U for April that would be temporarily and it would return back in May.
I agree. EB3-I would go U for rest of the year.
Thank's
MDix
I agree. EB3-I would go U for rest of the year.
Thank's
MDix
more...
gcnirvana
08-07 12:53 PM
Got it this time...looks like a refresh issue. Thanks!
Hi,
No,it is edited now.go thru the link once again and see.It is edited to 7/1/2007.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes080307.pdf
vaishu
Hi,
No,it is edited now.go thru the link once again and see.It is edited to 7/1/2007.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes080307.pdf
vaishu
2010 love quotes william shakespeare. William Shakespeare, Romeo and
JunRN
09-13 10:44 AM
I believe that for Schedule A Professionals like nurses and PTs, the only solution is the bridge amendment to make it faster. They are now using EB3, which means competing against hundreds of thousands of Engineers. With the latest bulletin, it seems the wait is five to six years...wow! that was long! But I think that is not the true picture. By mid of the 2008 fiscal year, we will see the real picture so hang on. The wait could be in reality 3 years.
more...
eb3_nepa
04-25 02:51 PM
I just wanted to bring it to the table...I think all of us have the right to voice our opinion & looks like we all have in the case. Now it should be upto the IV to take it or leave it. They are the leaders in this initative & let them make the final call on if it needs to be part of our agenda or not. Thanks
I agree with u rajeev. Ideas are always welcome, u never know what u may learn. Guys pls treat these threads as information and debate with enthusiasm. If you dont like something being said then tell the forum why u feel differently. Unless it is something totally ridiculous and off topic, we shud allow different ideas and discussions. If someone here feels it is a waste of time, then dont read that thread. :)
I agree with u rajeev. Ideas are always welcome, u never know what u may learn. Guys pls treat these threads as information and debate with enthusiasm. If you dont like something being said then tell the forum why u feel differently. Unless it is something totally ridiculous and off topic, we shud allow different ideas and discussions. If someone here feels it is a waste of time, then dont read that thread. :)
hair hairstyles Love Quotes; Movie

mpadapa
03-18 11:57 AM
The economic stimulus package just provides a one time rebate check. Imagine the rebate you would get on EAD and AP renewals if we all support IV and get the 3 yr EAD/AP admin fix accomplished. A saving of $645 / person ($305 - AP, $340 - EAD) for 2 out of 3 years. There is no AGI limit or SSN limitation for getting this rebate :D
If IV is able to accomplish few other items on the admin fix campaign like recapture of visas. The dates will move forward and more ppl will get GC's aand hence those folks who have spouses with ITIN now will be eligible for SSN then. If you aren't eligible for the rebate in 2007 tax return, you can claim the tax rebate on U'r 2008 tax return (provided U are eligible then).
Quite a few GC applicant's dependents are eligible for the tax rebate due to IV's efforts which enabled them to file for AOS in July 2007 and subsequently receive EAD and SSN. We should give back a few percentage of that tax rebate to IV in the form of contribution.
If IV is able to accomplish few other items on the admin fix campaign like recapture of visas. The dates will move forward and more ppl will get GC's aand hence those folks who have spouses with ITIN now will be eligible for SSN then. If you aren't eligible for the rebate in 2007 tax return, you can claim the tax rebate on U'r 2008 tax return (provided U are eligible then).
Quite a few GC applicant's dependents are eligible for the tax rebate due to IV's efforts which enabled them to file for AOS in July 2007 and subsequently receive EAD and SSN. We should give back a few percentage of that tax rebate to IV in the form of contribution.
more...
santb1975
05-23 12:54 AM
If you have made a contribution and posted on this thread or on the thread we had before your name should be on the list. We do not have an automatic way of updating this list once someone had made a contribution through paypal at this time. Every night I go through this thread, update numbers and names. I could have made a manual error and missed some names but once people have brought that to my attention I have been double checking and responding back to them. I know I am behind on verifying one or two contributions but I will catch up. I work long hours,take classes and I live 80 miles away from where I work. I wish I had more than 24 hours in my day. If you could help us with maintaining an accurate list that would be awesome.
Hope I answered your query :)
wondering how yu came up with a list of contributors.......if i provide my transfer confirmations to IV and still cannot find my name in the list then how will I trust the veracity of yur list.....
....not for an argument but a query
Hope I answered your query :)
wondering how yu came up with a list of contributors.......if i provide my transfer confirmations to IV and still cannot find my name in the list then how will I trust the veracity of yur list.....
....not for an argument but a query
hot love quotes william
glus
05-13 07:03 AM
I think the advantage of LLC against Sole Prop is about liability.
If some one sues your business, LLC offers you protection, but Sole prop. may not.
If you are on EAD, you can start the business in your wife's name. Now the risk is that she will run away and take the business with her; can't say that would really be a bad thing.
S-corp is much more complex compared to LLC.
There is nothing in the law that disallows one from opening and operating LLC or INC type of business. To open a CORPORATION one needs to be a U.S. Citizen as far as I know, but for LLC or Inc no such requirement. Definitely LLC or Inc is better option for the reason you mentioned; liability protection. Thank you.
If some one sues your business, LLC offers you protection, but Sole prop. may not.
If you are on EAD, you can start the business in your wife's name. Now the risk is that she will run away and take the business with her; can't say that would really be a bad thing.
S-corp is much more complex compared to LLC.
There is nothing in the law that disallows one from opening and operating LLC or INC type of business. To open a CORPORATION one needs to be a U.S. Citizen as far as I know, but for LLC or Inc no such requirement. Definitely LLC or Inc is better option for the reason you mentioned; liability protection. Thank you.
more...
house Love Quotes Romeo Juliet
jcrajput
09-11 05:17 PM
To my understanding....USICIS should out source some of there work (mostly setting up PDs) to India...
tattoo #love quotes #William

needhelp!
03-12 03:37 PM
No. Core member details are on IV About Us.
Agenda of lobbying remains same. It doesn't change weeky/monthly or even annually. Country quotas, increase in EB gc numbers, portability issues. It is also on IV website. Please look. No more details other than that will be made available, unless a bill is on the floor, thats when you see the results. Results are hard to come by. Core cannot reveal roadblocks or mini successes as these are all detrimental to the effort.
Are you part of core?
Can i take that core will not even give out information on what efforts it is lobbying currently?
I wonder how i will convince some of my friends to contribute to an effort which is not shared?:confused:
Agenda of lobbying remains same. It doesn't change weeky/monthly or even annually. Country quotas, increase in EB gc numbers, portability issues. It is also on IV website. Please look. No more details other than that will be made available, unless a bill is on the floor, thats when you see the results. Results are hard to come by. Core cannot reveal roadblocks or mini successes as these are all detrimental to the effort.
Are you part of core?
Can i take that core will not even give out information on what efforts it is lobbying currently?
I wonder how i will convince some of my friends to contribute to an effort which is not shared?:confused:
more...
pictures love at first sight
eb3_nepa
07-14 05:10 PM
Please contribute guys...just $5
Excellent points guys. Common people, this can ONLY be a success, if ALL of us contribute.
Remember the magic formula.
$5.00 x 30,000 (members) = $150,000.00
Excellent points guys. Common people, this can ONLY be a success, if ALL of us contribute.
Remember the magic formula.
$5.00 x 30,000 (members) = $150,000.00
dresses love quotes romeo and juliet.
reddog
09-15 10:45 AM
This is the Indian mentality at work. My EB3 bro whose employer(company policy) did not allow him to file under EB2 even though he had over 7 years of experience and was making 70 bucks an hour when he filed, is not better than his EB2 bro just cos he is EB3.
That is it. Nail on the head. No, thats not all, look at the support, and these are Indian folks. I live in a small city with 150 Indian families (most of them doctors and other occupations) who have migrated to the US atleast 25 years back.
These people are just happy that we are here, that they now have a 150 family Indian community that they can call their own.
And here we are, all the skilled Eb2 guys, who are superior to the EB3 guys not wanting their EB3 non-immigrant men to ever get their Green Cards.
It is funny that rather than trying to correct the system, fight the inefficiences and amend the laws, someone is tryin to channelize their energies to fight against their own group. And more surprising is that there are a lot of supporters.
IV, your days are numbered.
That is it. Nail on the head. No, thats not all, look at the support, and these are Indian folks. I live in a small city with 150 Indian families (most of them doctors and other occupations) who have migrated to the US atleast 25 years back.
These people are just happy that we are here, that they now have a 150 family Indian community that they can call their own.
And here we are, all the skilled Eb2 guys, who are superior to the EB3 guys not wanting their EB3 non-immigrant men to ever get their Green Cards.
It is funny that rather than trying to correct the system, fight the inefficiences and amend the laws, someone is tryin to channelize their energies to fight against their own group. And more surprising is that there are a lot of supporters.
IV, your days are numbered.
more...
makeup Famous Love Quotes
snathan
08-24 02:22 PM
One of my points: "loopholes" are NOT what we are here to fight against. Now, is the rest of your reply relevant?
And anyone who irritates you is a troll. So be it. This troll is there to prevent nonsensical ideas
All this will feed the anti's and true trolls. Why don't we focus on our objectives?
Don't we?
I posted long time back to stop this argument. You are the one keep posting the irrelavent informaiton.
Peace...
And anyone who irritates you is a troll. So be it. This troll is there to prevent nonsensical ideas
All this will feed the anti's and true trolls. Why don't we focus on our objectives?
Don't we?
I posted long time back to stop this argument. You are the one keep posting the irrelavent informaiton.
Peace...
girlfriend hair Screenshots: Love Quotes
sertasheep
08-03 09:49 PM
Angel,
You can write to me at 'sertasheep AT immigrationvoice DOT org' or poll any of the techie members here on how to create a blog. The suggestions would be to create a blog on blogger.com with a google account, as several of the other blogs (iv-tristate, iv-physicians, etc.,) are all on blogger.com.
Please keep your profile updated so that we may contact you. We are glad to welcome Schedule A professionals into the IV community.
Please support "paskal"(physician) in his efforts as he will be able to liaise with policy makers and influencers in the healthcare segment. iv-physicians.blogspot.com is one such effort- don't let the name dissuade you. As long as there are people who are willing to champion a particular cause (provided it is aligned with IV's core objectives and agenda, you can help make a difference, and help yourself as well!)
Hey all,
hope you guys have visited the IV physicians blogspot.It is very good.One of the bloggers mentioned about supporting such a move, but the question is how do we start.I myself is technlogically challenged so we have to get the expertise of the IT people.I think we should start now.
You can write to me at 'sertasheep AT immigrationvoice DOT org' or poll any of the techie members here on how to create a blog. The suggestions would be to create a blog on blogger.com with a google account, as several of the other blogs (iv-tristate, iv-physicians, etc.,) are all on blogger.com.
Please keep your profile updated so that we may contact you. We are glad to welcome Schedule A professionals into the IV community.
Please support "paskal"(physician) in his efforts as he will be able to liaise with policy makers and influencers in the healthcare segment. iv-physicians.blogspot.com is one such effort- don't let the name dissuade you. As long as there are people who are willing to champion a particular cause (provided it is aligned with IV's core objectives and agenda, you can help make a difference, and help yourself as well!)
Hey all,
hope you guys have visited the IV physicians blogspot.It is very good.One of the bloggers mentioned about supporting such a move, but the question is how do we start.I myself is technlogically challenged so we have to get the expertise of the IT people.I think we should start now.
hairstyles Love Quotes William
Suva
07-18 02:57 PM
Don't get disapointed. The date would retrogress to 2003/2004 very soon. So most of the applicants whose PD is after the cutoff date would not qualify for approvals. As your PD is very old you would be benifitted as you would be current in this case.
This would suck for older priority dates.
My priority date is March, 2002!! Application was delivered to Nebraska on June 15th but the Receipt date is in mid-July.
So all those filers with priority dates after me (did not come across any with PD older than mine) that got their receipt notices before me would jump ahead in line!! Who knows how many years more...
Hopefully they will change their procedure after this fiasco to go by Priority Dates first and then the receipt dates.
...
This would suck for older priority dates.
My priority date is March, 2002!! Application was delivered to Nebraska on June 15th but the Receipt date is in mid-July.
So all those filers with priority dates after me (did not come across any with PD older than mine) that got their receipt notices before me would jump ahead in line!! Who knows how many years more...
Hopefully they will change their procedure after this fiasco to go by Priority Dates first and then the receipt dates.
...
cheg
07-23 04:03 PM
"my PD were current in 2005.
One thing is confirmed:
When PD are "current" they approve cases based on RD.
My guess is in Oct or Nov 2007 PD would retrogress to jan/may-2004 for EB3 India. So hang in there guys!!..They will approve a lot of cases with older RD by Sept 30. They are hell bent on not wasting any visa numbers henceforth."
PD for EB3 India in the June Visa Bulletin was 1st June 2003, meaning all those whose Priority Date on the LC on or before 01st June 2003 are eligible to apply for the next 2 stages.
If so, how could someone with a PD of Aug 2004 in EB3 India apply? Perhaps I am missing something.
One thing is confirmed:
When PD are "current" they approve cases based on RD.
My guess is in Oct or Nov 2007 PD would retrogress to jan/may-2004 for EB3 India. So hang in there guys!!..They will approve a lot of cases with older RD by Sept 30. They are hell bent on not wasting any visa numbers henceforth."
PD for EB3 India in the June Visa Bulletin was 1st June 2003, meaning all those whose Priority Date on the LC on or before 01st June 2003 are eligible to apply for the next 2 stages.
If so, how could someone with a PD of Aug 2004 in EB3 India apply? Perhaps I am missing something.
eb3_nepa
07-14 03:34 PM
Sent $21.. 7YB8Z-XTRJT.
Thank you.
Nice. Any particular reason for the 20 + 1? :)
Thank you.
Nice. Any particular reason for the 20 + 1? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment