Monday, 20 June 2011

phone backgrounds for girls

images Love Girls Wallpapers 2 phone backgrounds for girls. Nokia Smart Phone Wallpapers
  • Nokia Smart Phone Wallpapers



  • MYGCBY2010
    10-24 01:25 PM
    Hi ,
    I filed for i-485 ON July 23rd along with the EAD and AP. My EAD got approved and got a RFE on AP. I haven't received my Finger Print notice yet. Will RFE on AP affect the FP?..

    Is it normal that I haven't FP notice after almost closed to a month after the checks have been encashed?..

    Any inputs are highly appreciated.

    Thanks..





    wallpaper Nokia Smart Phone Wallpapers phone backgrounds for girls. E7 Cell Phone Wallpaper
  • E7 Cell Phone Wallpaper



  • immi_seeker
    10-02 10:02 AM
    just spoke with someone yesterday whose PD was april 2005. he files 485 in september 2005 before eb2 retrogressed.
    he got his GC in august 2007. now how is that possible when i still see people wth PD of 2004, whose GC is pending. also btw, in august 2007 and in july 2007 the eb2 was U.
    anyone can explain that please?


    PD is important in asllocating visa numbers. An immigrant visa will be allocated only if pd is current. other background process like namecheck, fp etc shud happen irrespective of pd





    phone backgrounds for girls. Are offering free jun really cool cellphone wallpapers free Seventy super
  • Are offering free jun really cool cellphone wallpapers free Seventy super



  • boogie2007
    04-15 07:46 PM
    can we change from regular 485 processing to consular processing may be this is fast i dont know but is it a good idea for those who are stuck in name check ? its finally 180 days past from name check, but whenever i contact IO now they say a new release came out from USCIS & FBI which mentions name check for >180 days will be done by Feb2009 , who knows by that time priority date will be current ? and if priority date is current then no guarantee if job is current.................. ?:confused:





    2011 E7 Cell Phone Wallpaper phone backgrounds for girls. phone wallpapers iphone
  • phone wallpapers iphone



  • kaisersose
    05-07 01:26 PM
    By virtue of your pending 485, you can stay unemployed for any length of time. But if/when CIS asks you for proof of a bonafide job offer, you should have one. Looking for a job at that time will not work.



    more...


    phone backgrounds for girls. devoted to freefree cell crna goradownload the samsung Phone+ackgrounds
  • devoted to freefree cell crna goradownload the samsung Phone+ackgrounds



  • mpadapa
    03-24 01:31 PM
    Excellent Job, Mark.
    U'r response was crisp. Thanks to caller Andy for clarifying few things





    phone backgrounds for girls. Beauty Girls Wallpapers allow
  • Beauty Girls Wallpapers allow



  • Krilnon
    03-04 11:06 PM
    I don't understand why anyone would want to let Kirupa have any control over this site.



    more...


    phone backgrounds for girls. Cute Girls Wallpapers allow to
  • Cute Girls Wallpapers allow to



  • rheoretro
    09-25 05:20 PM
    This will not amount to discrimination in any way. If you are not able to show the proof that you are legally entitled to staying in the country for the coming 3-5 years (and many people here are extending their H1 status every year) it will be very risky for a lender to extend a 15-30 year mortgage to you.
    As a matter of fact in a very competitive market lenders most likely won't turn your application down, but will make you pay more in interest, which again does not qualify as any kind of discrimination.

    I was approved a mortgage app. at very competetive rates... you can be asked by a lender whether you are a permanent resident or citizen or not, but you cannot be turned away just because your GC is still in the works.

    And if someone does choose to leave the country for some reason, they sell the property or put it on rent. Hopefully, they would have bought intelligently enough so that in case they need to put the property on rent, the rent would cover the mortgage!





    2010 Are offering free jun really cool cellphone wallpapers free Seventy super phone backgrounds for girls. Love Girls Wallpapers 2
  • Love Girls Wallpapers 2



  • digital2k
    07-17 04:43 PM
    *



    more...


    phone backgrounds for girls. on this mobile wallpaper forcell phone Abstract+cell+phone+ackgrounds
  • on this mobile wallpaper forcell phone Abstract+cell+phone+ackgrounds



  • sparky_jones
    04-09 10:14 PM
    Dear All,

    We have applied for our 485 in August 07 with myself as Primary applicant and my wife as dependent. My wife later got her H1B in october but we haven't updated her status as H1b to USCIS in the 485 processing. Recently we moved to a new place and wanted to change the address online. I suppose I and my wife have to fill the Ar-11 form individually. When trying to fill for my wife, I got some questions.

    Please clarify:

    1. I am in the United States as a ___ (Should this blank be filled with H4 or H1B for my wife? If I say H1b will there be any problem as I added her to my GC process as a H4. Also, should her employer details be given in the form?
    2. Copy number from Alien card? Is this the I-94 number or passport number or alien number on the finger printing sheet?
    3. If not a permanent resident, my stay in US expires on ____ (Should this be the same date as her H1B end date?)

    I really appreciate any help on these questions at the earliest. It will be 10th day tomm. after moving into new place and I just noticed that the form ar-11 says that USCIS must be notified of address change within 10 days of moving.

    Please help me clarify these questions.

    Thank you,
    Ramg
    1. State her true current status. If she's switched to H1B, state "Temporary Worker".
    2. Alien Number from FP sheet. It should also be on the I-485 receipt, EAD card and AP.
    3. It should be the date of expiry of your current I-94.





    hair phone wallpapers iphone phone backgrounds for girls. phone wallpapers iphone
  • phone wallpapers iphone



  • santb1975
    03-24 12:37 PM
    I am listening to this now



    more...


    phone backgrounds for girls. phone wallpapers iphone
  • phone wallpapers iphone



  • hsingh82
    05-07 12:02 AM
    Did the police officers say anything against the deities or your culture? From your post, I assume no..if that's the case then you should understand the police officers are trained not to take their shoes off and take protective measures for themselves first when they are in these situations. In fact , even an internet cable guy won't take his/her shoes off when at work. As long as their purpose was not to harass you and they came with good intensions to help your family (in case something was really going on) you should take positives out of it that they acted quickly but only you can tell how they behaved and if your race or culture affected their behavior.





    hot devoted to freefree cell crna goradownload the samsung Phone+ackgrounds phone backgrounds for girls. phone wallpapers iphone
  • phone wallpapers iphone



  • django.stone
    02-01 03:22 PM
    and congratulations!



    more...


    house as and share your totally free cell Abstract+cell+phone+ackgrounds phone backgrounds for girls. nice wallpapers for love.
  • nice wallpapers for love.



  • rsayed
    02-02 09:37 AM
    Best Wishes for a fabulous future! Congratulations!





    tattoo Beauty Girls Wallpapers allow phone backgrounds for girls. wallpaper tags cellhow to patterns for download cell Phone+ackgrounds
  • wallpaper tags cellhow to patterns for download cell Phone+ackgrounds



  • leoindiano
    02-06 01:04 PM
    looks like this is what happening...

    They have 100's of 1000's of cases....thrown in one dark room.

    They have this Q on their computers, with cases approved Namecheck, background check, I-140, FP complete....

    Now, when they are assigned with a case, they will try to find the file....Just imagine its not easy to find the case, but USCIS doesnt put any effort to sort them either.

    So, he will leave that case there, go to next one...This is just my guess...



    more...


    pictures Cute Girls Wallpapers allow to phone backgrounds for girls. girls desktop wallpapers while
  • girls desktop wallpapers while



  • jayleno
    01-09 07:15 PM
    I know 4 people and voted only once. Aren't you concerned that the data may not show you the exact picture? :p
    talking about only personal friends or co-workers. Please do not vote yes if its some body you don't know but heard of.





    dresses phone wallpapers iphone phone backgrounds for girls. Free mobile phone wallpapers,
  • Free mobile phone wallpapers,



  • mallu
    08-06 03:29 AM
    Like your thoughts on these topic... pardon me for my ignorance but whats the big deal about Name Check? will this take longer than the rest of the processing stages?

    According to USCIS Ombudsman 1/3rd of cases are pending more than 1 year due to namecheck. Also there are many cases stuck for more than 3 years. E



    more...


    makeup on this mobile wallpaper forcell phone Abstract+cell+phone+ackgrounds phone backgrounds for girls. as and share your totally free cell Abstract+cell+phone+ackgrounds
  • as and share your totally free cell Abstract+cell+phone+ackgrounds



  • maine_gc
    02-01 07:32 AM
    Finally after nine years in US my Green Card is approved.

    On this very day in 2001 i was in flight to USA

    1) Came to US on Feb 1st 2001
    2) Changed employer in 2002 and GC applied in 2003 in EB3
    3) After 2 years, changed the employer in 2004 and applied GC in EB2 at the end of 2004
    4) Application with the DOL sent to the BEC
    5) DOL approved the petition in Jan 2007
    6) Applied I140 in April 2007
    7) Applied I485 in July 2007
    8) FP completed and EAD received in September 2007
    9) I140 RFE Aug 2008
    10) I140 denied in March 2009 - Reason is Too may petitions from the employer
    11) Appeal sent in April 2009
    12) Once the dates are current in Sep 2009, i talked to the attorney and decided to file a new I140 with the same labor
    13) New I140 filed in Sep 2009
    14) Received a notice from USCIS to withdraw the appeal inorder to process the new I140
    15) Appeal withdrawn in October 2009
    16) New I140 approved in Nov 2009
    17) FP notices received in November for I485
    18) FP done in December 2009
    19) Infopass appointment in Jan 2010. Background check is completed
    20) Received CPO emails for both the cases on Jan 21st 2010
    21) Welcome notice mailed on Jan 22nd 2010
    22) Welcome Notice and Cards received on Jan 30th.
    22) I485 approval notices sent on Jan 26th 2010 - Did not received yet.

    For me it is a bumpy ride. I went through most of the steps in the immigration (RFE's, Denials, MTR's, Appeals ..)

    I wish all the best for all IV memebers waiting in GC queue or waiting to apply for I485.

    Thanks





    girlfriend wallpaper tags cellhow to patterns for download cell Phone+ackgrounds phone backgrounds for girls. pink wallpapers for girls
  • pink wallpapers for girls



  • Sirisian
    12-08 12:20 PM
    congratulation to all winner... especially to winner who use the "stargate" background and put the text only...

    nice contest.....
    I sense a bit of sarcasm? You're "It's Okay" button was a good painting. I'm actually amazed the flower got third place.

    Also does this contest remind anyone of pogs? That's what I thought this contest was when I first saw it.





    hairstyles phone wallpapers iphone phone backgrounds for girls. Sexy 3D Girl iPhone Wallpaper
  • Sexy 3D Girl iPhone Wallpaper



  • nyckings
    10-15 03:41 PM
    Is this her first time into US? if so, i guess they are trying to make sure your h1b is still valid. Since they see that you entered on AP, it might be confusing them. I am assuming you work for the same h1 employer who also sponsored your GC. Now all attorneys have told us that the law says you can resume your h1b once you are back on AP but lot of IO's don't care about it. Now you can just send an employer/personal letter stating that you are currently in the same job for which your H1 is approved and also have a I140 pending/approved for the same. Mention that you are still on H1b while you entered using your AP. Hence you never got your H1b visa stamped at the consulate. It shouldn't be a problem unless you are trying to get H$4 via a H1b from a former employer while you are working on EAD for someone else.

    I think the same. As my latest passport shows no visa except the AP entry stamp, they are confused how did I travel to India earlier. My wife explained them that I used AP, but they still believe that a visa page is missing in the supporting docs. So they have retained the passport and asked to submit 'current copy of husband's visa'. Now I am going to write a personal letter explaining the same and attaching the original I-797 which has my I-94.





    logiclife
    01-05 05:07 PM
    As of yesterday, there was a collection of $5000. We need much more than that.

    The details of contributions and fund-raising can be found at the "Why Contribute" link of the home page.

    http://www.immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25

    Everything here is transparent. Please sign up as volunteer so we can have you more involved besides receiving money. That will also build your trust and in return your volunteer work will help everyone too.

    logiclife.





    FKFish
    01-30 10:31 PM
    hi,

    I am on h1b EB3 and my 485 is pending since July 2007. I will get married soon and my wife is on F1. It seems I'd better to get married before my 485 approval in order to add her into my 485, right? (My PD is 2004 July which is not current. ) If this is true, since my PD is not current, can I file her 485 now, just add to my 485 or I have to wait until my PD becomes current again?

    Many Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment