omega
04-26 04:41 PM
My H1 extension is under process. I had applied in Dec 2006. My DL expires on May 6. Is it possible to renew my license with the H1 extension receipt?. Is it possible to do Premium Processing now?
wallpaper girlfriend quotes #1
texanmom
09-12 12:51 PM
I have started targetting media in Houston, TX....can other Houstonians help please???
amitga
07-06 12:37 PM
We just need 20,000 active members to make a change, which is approx 10% of the total number of GC apps pending. At the most 2000 people are active.
If somebody can being in 20,000 active members to this forum, the change will happen.
If somebody can being in 20,000 active members to this forum, the change will happen.
2011 quotes for a girlfriend
Green.Tech
06-12 02:28 PM
Come on guys!
more...

saimrathi
07-12 10:34 AM
Where did you get your DL renewed? Which state? :confused:
As someone else pointed out, if you don't drive will he/ she won't get a H1B?
This does not make sense.
I just renewed my DL in and BMV did not even ask for my visa/ passport validity and they issued me 5 years renewal (my visa expires in Oct 2008).
I can understand that based on your visa expiry date, BMV may issue only limited time DL.
I know each state has jurisdiction on these matters but there should be basically similar approach.
As someone else pointed out, if you don't drive will he/ she won't get a H1B?
This does not make sense.
I just renewed my DL in and BMV did not even ask for my visa/ passport validity and they issued me 5 years renewal (my visa expires in Oct 2008).
I can understand that based on your visa expiry date, BMV may issue only limited time DL.
I know each state has jurisdiction on these matters but there should be basically similar approach.

stldude
07-06 02:56 PM
Anything we can do to get through without having to spend sleepless nights till Oct'.......
more...
belmontboy
09-16 07:43 PM
has anyone tried renewing their DL in CA based on a receipt of extension?
YEs, I did.
Mailed renewal notice along with $$. Got back DL valid for 5 years
YEs, I did.
Mailed renewal notice along with $$. Got back DL valid for 5 years
2010 girlfriend quotes about fake
EndlessWait
07-06 01:50 PM
Cmon stop the rumour. Just because some of you sent the application on 2nd doesnt mean that they will honour it. If and if they do , there will be much more serious and valid lawsuit, because they've already issued a revision from 2nd July. Under law they have to give everyone a fair and equal chance (including the ones who haven't sent there application but were eligible as per old July bulletin).
So pls stop cooking rumours from your lawyer. He simply doesn't want to pay back your fee and keeping your hope high..
2 cents
So pls stop cooking rumours from your lawyer. He simply doesn't want to pay back your fee and keeping your hope high..
2 cents
more...
fggc
07-23 09:27 PM
Dont mean to dampen your spirits, happy for the poster of this thread. Could have been lucky to get approved while people like me ( Sep 2003) PD waiting 485 filed 3 yrs ago.
anyway cheers -- go partying
I wish everyone here will get that magic email and be partying as well
anyway cheers -- go partying
I wish everyone here will get that magic email and be partying as well
hair girlfriend est friend quotes

beppenyc
03-08 01:59 PM
what`s happening....
more...
seahawks
09-13 01:58 AM
Send emails to TV Stations in WA
KING (NBC-5)
KIRO (CBS-7)
KOMO (ABC-4)
More Newspapers
The News Tribune
Tacoma Weekly
KING (NBC-5)
KIRO (CBS-7)
KOMO (ABC-4)
More Newspapers
The News Tribune
Tacoma Weekly
hot girlfriend Famous Love Quotes
villamonte6100
04-02 01:15 PM
respecting policies and law is one thing.
lack of a good implementation plan and improvement over a number of years is another thing.
We can't just poke around an established government agency because we feel they are not doing their job properly.
What do you (You refers to people who think above, not one in particular) say about the people who filed lawsuit and got the 180 day Name check rule to implementation faster? Not that I am proposing lawsuits, just an example to disprove what you said.
I am trying to figure out what you guys are trying to say. If you guys think that CIS will give you the GC on the day they will feel like and you are cool with it, Why even hopping around boards either for information or anything. Just follow the processing times and see whether number has been called or not. 99% of the crowd thinks here that we can get a better policy by making our voice heard. I dont see rational and logic between what you are saying and what you are doing, unless you are smartly drawing a wedge or trying to scare away people saying that you are not a citizen, you will get busted.
You are entitlted to your opinion and you are free to do and think what you want.. Remember, we are in America.
I can understard D-E-D's frustration.
I don't think there's much to say. That's what we say in Australia when things just keep on going around and around and around.
lack of a good implementation plan and improvement over a number of years is another thing.
We can't just poke around an established government agency because we feel they are not doing their job properly.
What do you (You refers to people who think above, not one in particular) say about the people who filed lawsuit and got the 180 day Name check rule to implementation faster? Not that I am proposing lawsuits, just an example to disprove what you said.
I am trying to figure out what you guys are trying to say. If you guys think that CIS will give you the GC on the day they will feel like and you are cool with it, Why even hopping around boards either for information or anything. Just follow the processing times and see whether number has been called or not. 99% of the crowd thinks here that we can get a better policy by making our voice heard. I dont see rational and logic between what you are saying and what you are doing, unless you are smartly drawing a wedge or trying to scare away people saying that you are not a citizen, you will get busted.
You are entitlted to your opinion and you are free to do and think what you want.. Remember, we are in America.
I can understard D-E-D's frustration.
I don't think there's much to say. That's what we say in Australia when things just keep on going around and around and around.
more...
house marine girlfriend quotes.
gaz
09-12 12:10 PM
three different ways of doing this
1) use a provider - http://www.balloonsbymail.com/
2) leave it to an act of God - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balloon_mail
3) hold a balloon protest (eg. http://washingtonsquarepark.wordpress.com/2008/03/14/report-back-from-washington-sq-park-balloon-protest-313/)
4) others?
Thats is also not a bad Idea. But how the logistic will work. i,e how we will inflate and deliver those balloons
1) use a provider - http://www.balloonsbymail.com/
2) leave it to an act of God - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balloon_mail
3) hold a balloon protest (eg. http://washingtonsquarepark.wordpress.com/2008/03/14/report-back-from-washington-sq-park-balloon-protest-313/)
4) others?
Thats is also not a bad Idea. But how the logistic will work. i,e how we will inflate and deliver those balloons
tattoo 2010 girlfriend quotes for a
eb3_nepa
03-12 10:38 AM
Hi Guys,
I noticed recently a lot of people have the status of "Donor" instead of "Senior Member", "Member", Junior Member etc.
How does one become a "Donor". I have donated to IV SEVERAL times in the past.
IV has started a donor Forum for contributing members.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=109
Our monthly subscription based model will help members get access to this area for that time period. In the coming days we will be consolidating all previous subscribers who are continuing their subscription at present to be added as well. If you are an old continuing subscriber, and do not have access, do send an email to info at immigrationvoice.org with your name, email, amount subscribed every month and your IV ID. We will verify it and add you. If you have given a one time payment this month more than $25, we will be dividing it by $25 and the system will calculate the number of months you are subscribed. If you have the old $20/month subscription, please continue that. We will add you in the Monthly subscribers as well.
If you wish to subscribe, please click on the donate now link, adjacent to the green progress bar above and subscribe.
From now we will post IV updates on the donor forum so that members who contribute get the privilege of getting the information. If the information can be released for public, we will release it on the main forums after a delay. Donor forum will have the first access to the information. All donors will be identified by a 'donor' status in their profiles instead of junior/senior members.
If members want to start a thread in the donor forum, please add 'Donor Forum' before the the thread title so that everyone knows it is in the restricted area.
Admins will visit this area more often and answer questions from members. This will also enable more close coordination and communication between committed members. It is sometimes difficult for us to to read every post on the forum or post certain information for public consumption.
Thank you for your continued support
I noticed recently a lot of people have the status of "Donor" instead of "Senior Member", "Member", Junior Member etc.
How does one become a "Donor". I have donated to IV SEVERAL times in the past.
IV has started a donor Forum for contributing members.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=109
Our monthly subscription based model will help members get access to this area for that time period. In the coming days we will be consolidating all previous subscribers who are continuing their subscription at present to be added as well. If you are an old continuing subscriber, and do not have access, do send an email to info at immigrationvoice.org with your name, email, amount subscribed every month and your IV ID. We will verify it and add you. If you have given a one time payment this month more than $25, we will be dividing it by $25 and the system will calculate the number of months you are subscribed. If you have the old $20/month subscription, please continue that. We will add you in the Monthly subscribers as well.
If you wish to subscribe, please click on the donate now link, adjacent to the green progress bar above and subscribe.
From now we will post IV updates on the donor forum so that members who contribute get the privilege of getting the information. If the information can be released for public, we will release it on the main forums after a delay. Donor forum will have the first access to the information. All donors will be identified by a 'donor' status in their profiles instead of junior/senior members.
If members want to start a thread in the donor forum, please add 'Donor Forum' before the the thread title so that everyone knows it is in the restricted area.
Admins will visit this area more often and answer questions from members. This will also enable more close coordination and communication between committed members. It is sometimes difficult for us to to read every post on the forum or post certain information for public consumption.
Thank you for your continued support
more...
pictures Friend Quotes by EX
lonedesi
09-16 02:02 PM
My Certified Mail to Ombudsman was actually delivered at DC on Sep 2nd 7:52 AM. Today is Sep 16th , so far no reply.
Will keep you updated if anything happens to my 140 - Anyone else need any help sending 7001 to Ombudsman ?
Feel free to send me a PM
I received a letter from Ombudsman's office last week (1 month after I sent them Form 7001) informing that they have initiated an inquiry with USCIS and will get back to me within 45 days. Will keep you posted if I receive any response.
Will keep you updated if anything happens to my 140 - Anyone else need any help sending 7001 to Ombudsman ?
Feel free to send me a PM
I received a letter from Ombudsman's office last week (1 month after I sent them Form 7001) informing that they have initiated an inquiry with USCIS and will get back to me within 45 days. Will keep you posted if I receive any response.
dresses wallpaper girlfriend quotes

sam_hoosier
01-03 04:13 PM
I think you bring up very valid points. For a lot of ppl who have stayed away from family/extended family for so long, they may not like the constant interference.
"I miss my parents" is not quantifiable but what about the paying back the debt by supporting your aging parents? Let me make the question a little broader, isn't every immigrant divided between doing what's best for the children and supporting the parents?
I dont think one is necessarily doing kids a dis-service by electing to go back. On the contrary, kids experience tremendous personal growth through interaction with extended family which is not possible in a foreign land.
"I miss my parents" is not quantifiable but what about the paying back the debt by supporting your aging parents? Let me make the question a little broader, isn't every immigrant divided between doing what's best for the children and supporting the parents?
I dont think one is necessarily doing kids a dis-service by electing to go back. On the contrary, kids experience tremendous personal growth through interaction with extended family which is not possible in a foreign land.
more...
makeup quotes for my girlfriend
pappu
11-20 10:13 PM
Work in progress; comments welcome.
.
Thanks for the effort. All pls send PMs to jimi if you have comments.
.
Thanks for the effort. All pls send PMs to jimi if you have comments.
girlfriend girlfriend i love u quotes for
GC_1000Watt
03-06 01:37 PM
Sorry to hear about your ordeals. The good news is that EB3- ROW should move forward at a good clip in a few months - some estimates from a lawyer I talked to seem to indicate a jump into early 2006 by the end of this year, so hang in there and remember that it is darkest before dawn.
If you are keen on a backup, have you considered immigrating to New Zealand? It is a great option if you need a peaceful life and the weather is just like California (unlike Canada) and they have universal health care too. For people who have worked in the US for a few years in recognized fields, NZ is quite easy to immigrate to and very quick. Your English seems to be quite good so I don't see why you should be so disheartened. I guess this advice also applies to Indians who are frustrated with the delays.
Good luck!
Thanks for the info buddy. Where to find more information on immigration to NZ? Please guide me on that.
If you are keen on a backup, have you considered immigrating to New Zealand? It is a great option if you need a peaceful life and the weather is just like California (unlike Canada) and they have universal health care too. For people who have worked in the US for a few years in recognized fields, NZ is quite easy to immigrate to and very quick. Your English seems to be quite good so I don't see why you should be so disheartened. I guess this advice also applies to Indians who are frustrated with the delays.
Good luck!
Thanks for the info buddy. Where to find more information on immigration to NZ? Please guide me on that.
hairstyles girlfriend quotes. girlfriend
h1b_forever
09-01 08:41 AM
Landed on H1b in 1998, still stuck in the muck
ashutrip
06-21 01:41 PM
I agree with you 100%... no point in being paranoid about what can happen ... if it does we will find a way to deal with it
-M
I am just hoping we do not mis the July Bus :cool:
-M
I am just hoping we do not mis the July Bus :cool:
GayatriS
01-05 11:08 PM
Look, I came her to do my bachelors because I knew the universities here were better.
As far as your accusations about the Professor being anti-Indian NRI -- just do a google search on his research. He has done more for our community and motherland than almost anyone. His research has become the most commonly quoted in immigration and he has been helping build the image of India. The only thing he isn't doing is pretending that everything in India is perfect. He is not a stupid nationalist who lives in America yet makes up garbage about everything in India being so wonderful.
I have read many of his articles on Businessweek -- they have been very helpful to all of us.
If you understand this from his words then i can judge your IQ level.
Ok now coming back to your statement. I just didnt say IIT but also REC's. REC stands for Regional Engineering Colleges (there are plenty in India) and that is not a payment seat. Education level is well maintained and by entrance examination standard, its far above GRE level. Argue me on this. I have no problems with America or any American, infact I feel America is a great first world nation and I love being working/living here.
But this doesn't mean I will say any bulllshit & non-fact thing about my motherland.
Also Gayatri one last thing or FACT in your words i tell you. The people(few Non Resident Indians, 2% i must say) like we have seen talk so much negative about their own country, but whenever they are in trouble in foreign countries, they look for immediate help from Indian Government. It is made as a big issue in India that NRI's in trouble, prime minister should come forward and help.
Anyways enjoy and good luck for your green card.
As far as your accusations about the Professor being anti-Indian NRI -- just do a google search on his research. He has done more for our community and motherland than almost anyone. His research has become the most commonly quoted in immigration and he has been helping build the image of India. The only thing he isn't doing is pretending that everything in India is perfect. He is not a stupid nationalist who lives in America yet makes up garbage about everything in India being so wonderful.
I have read many of his articles on Businessweek -- they have been very helpful to all of us.
If you understand this from his words then i can judge your IQ level.
Ok now coming back to your statement. I just didnt say IIT but also REC's. REC stands for Regional Engineering Colleges (there are plenty in India) and that is not a payment seat. Education level is well maintained and by entrance examination standard, its far above GRE level. Argue me on this. I have no problems with America or any American, infact I feel America is a great first world nation and I love being working/living here.
But this doesn't mean I will say any bulllshit & non-fact thing about my motherland.
Also Gayatri one last thing or FACT in your words i tell you. The people(few Non Resident Indians, 2% i must say) like we have seen talk so much negative about their own country, but whenever they are in trouble in foreign countries, they look for immediate help from Indian Government. It is made as a big issue in India that NRI's in trouble, prime minister should come forward and help.
Anyways enjoy and good luck for your green card.
No comments:
Post a Comment