dazed378
03-29 09:51 PM
snathan and number30, thanks a lot for your valuable input :).
wallpaper carmelo anthony tattoo. carmelo anthony tattoos wb.
bugmenot
04-10 08:10 PM
THere are restrictions on applying H1B via multiple employers. THe candidate will be rejected outright. Read the recent guidance on the USCIS website. So hopefully we will not see multiple applications for the same person this year.
no ur confused, it was a restriction on multiple petitions by the same employer ,single petitions by multiple employer is legal and now abused , unfortunately
no ur confused, it was a restriction on multiple petitions by the same employer ,single petitions by multiple employer is legal and now abused , unfortunately
wandmaker
11-16 11:38 AM
FYI - While I was talking to CSR regarding my AP. There was discussion about processing times, she told me that the new processing times will be posted this Friday.
2011 Carmelo Anthony Tattoos Wb.
PHANI_TAVVALA
06-17 10:39 AM
it's fifth-third
more...
sroyc
08-03 12:21 PM
I have the notice of action for my I-140 approval. It doesn't mention an A# anywhere. Are you sure about this?
Guys,
From what i gathered, It seems these 2 things could effect your processing apart from PD....
Both can be done, if you take a infopass at your local office....
1) I-485 fingerprints
2) A# Mismatch on i-485 receipt, i- 140 approval notice
For me, i didnt get FP notice from USCIS, i had to go to local office and get that done in feb. 2008.
A# also didntnt match, So, i called POJ and they said, they open a ticket to consolidate. If i dont see an LUD in a week, i will have to go to a local office and try again...
In July 2007, when they received 1000's of apps, for most 485 cases, they generated a new A# instead of attaching A# from your I-140 receipt/approval. Your lawyer will say 2 A#'s not a problem. But, this is definitely a problem ACCORDING TO
Others RD, ND, namecheck which we have no control of even though you did everything right.
Guys,
From what i gathered, It seems these 2 things could effect your processing apart from PD....
Both can be done, if you take a infopass at your local office....
1) I-485 fingerprints
2) A# Mismatch on i-485 receipt, i- 140 approval notice
For me, i didnt get FP notice from USCIS, i had to go to local office and get that done in feb. 2008.
A# also didntnt match, So, i called POJ and they said, they open a ticket to consolidate. If i dont see an LUD in a week, i will have to go to a local office and try again...
In July 2007, when they received 1000's of apps, for most 485 cases, they generated a new A# instead of attaching A# from your I-140 receipt/approval. Your lawyer will say 2 A#'s not a problem. But, this is definitely a problem ACCORDING TO
Others RD, ND, namecheck which we have no control of even though you did everything right.
SureShot
06-05 11:22 AM
You should all be very proud of yourselves.
These are the biggest pieces of S**T I have ever seen! Congrats!
These are the biggest pieces of S**T I have ever seen! Congrats!
more...
zoooom
03-17 01:40 PM
As far as I know there is no limitation on the size of the company. As long as they are a stable and sound company you are good to go.
2010 carmelo anthony tattoos wb.
mmanurker
04-13 01:54 PM
In my company 3 of my collegues are doing exactly this. All are representing US company in the offshore development centre. there payrolls are run here in US, they are in India and all there expenses are paid by US company. They pay taxes here in US show some friends address and there 485 is also in progress
I am on H1b and also travel a lot at times upto 4 months. (same LCA issue should be true for me also) but never had an issue....
But I hear you, so better check with an lawyer and have a complete picture, but as I say this is completely doable.
Well all I can say is that you all are lucky and hope that the luck does not run out down the road because in US not knowing law is not an excuse and as long as DOL or USCIS does not find this out you are fine. Giving friends address and filing taxes using friends address and filing LCA to show that you will be working from a location in US and running payroll from that state but in reality working outside USA, to me if DOL/USCIS finds out then they might treat this as LCA voilations, fraud and misrepresentation and both you and your employer could land into trouble.
I remember few years back some of the H1B employees as well as employer(owner of the company and few others) were handcuffed and arrested for LCA voilations...
here is the old link from murthy.com:
MurthyDotCom : INS Raid re: LCA Violations Against H1B Employer (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDraid.html)
here is another one:
MurthyDotCom : Arrests of H1B Employers Increase (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_h1arst.html)
LCA voilations also result in H1B's revoked by USCIS. Its just that after Neufield Memo in Jan 2010 that the focus shifted towards employer-employee relationship but prior to Jan 2010, most of the talk on immigration forums were about the LCA and LCA voilations.
About you travelling upto 4 months, I am not sure how your LCA is drafted and filed. but here is some info that If an employee works for more than 30 consecutive days or 60 aggregate days within a 12 month period at a location not listed on the LCA, the employer must file a new LCA documenting that change. OR employer can list multiple locations on the LCA filed the very first time itself.
and about your taxes, you will be considered as resident alien if you lived and worked more than 180 days in the same state/place.
Again I could be wrong here but this is my understanding considering the kind of cases that I hear abt LCA voilations and subsequent petition denials..
Bottom line seek legal advice from attorneys.
I am on H1b and also travel a lot at times upto 4 months. (same LCA issue should be true for me also) but never had an issue....
But I hear you, so better check with an lawyer and have a complete picture, but as I say this is completely doable.
Well all I can say is that you all are lucky and hope that the luck does not run out down the road because in US not knowing law is not an excuse and as long as DOL or USCIS does not find this out you are fine. Giving friends address and filing taxes using friends address and filing LCA to show that you will be working from a location in US and running payroll from that state but in reality working outside USA, to me if DOL/USCIS finds out then they might treat this as LCA voilations, fraud and misrepresentation and both you and your employer could land into trouble.
I remember few years back some of the H1B employees as well as employer(owner of the company and few others) were handcuffed and arrested for LCA voilations...
here is the old link from murthy.com:
MurthyDotCom : INS Raid re: LCA Violations Against H1B Employer (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDraid.html)
here is another one:
MurthyDotCom : Arrests of H1B Employers Increase (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_h1arst.html)
LCA voilations also result in H1B's revoked by USCIS. Its just that after Neufield Memo in Jan 2010 that the focus shifted towards employer-employee relationship but prior to Jan 2010, most of the talk on immigration forums were about the LCA and LCA voilations.
About you travelling upto 4 months, I am not sure how your LCA is drafted and filed. but here is some info that If an employee works for more than 30 consecutive days or 60 aggregate days within a 12 month period at a location not listed on the LCA, the employer must file a new LCA documenting that change. OR employer can list multiple locations on the LCA filed the very first time itself.
and about your taxes, you will be considered as resident alien if you lived and worked more than 180 days in the same state/place.
Again I could be wrong here but this is my understanding considering the kind of cases that I hear abt LCA voilations and subsequent petition denials..
Bottom line seek legal advice from attorneys.
more...
desi3933
08-25 01:01 PM
Okay!! I'll have to ask a lawyer then...But most often I get good answers here in the IV forum, then asking the attorney...sometimes, i personally feel, they are not all that good with answers.
There is one more thing you should consider -
One is allowed to enter on AP, as long as the I-485 application remains pending. The risk is, if the I-485 application is denied while person is outside USA, then the Immigration Inspector can deny the person's entry on AP into the USA.
_________________
Not a legal advise.
There is one more thing you should consider -
One is allowed to enter on AP, as long as the I-485 application remains pending. The risk is, if the I-485 application is denied while person is outside USA, then the Immigration Inspector can deny the person's entry on AP into the USA.
_________________
Not a legal advise.
hair Carmelo Anthony Tattoos Wb.
new_phd
05-14 01:30 PM
Or atleast make it a stickie under the appropriate forum sub category.
Maybe IV should Link to each new VB and put it on the home page ;) This will avoid 4 threads being created each time a VB is out!:p
Maybe IV should Link to each new VB and put it on the home page ;) This will avoid 4 threads being created each time a VB is out!:p
more...
immi2006
10-04 01:39 AM
Based on current estimates, it will be 10-15 years time, unless u r son/daughter can sponsor you prior... u will end up in family quota wait still.
I am not sarcastic this is the reality,
There are many people on this forum who have been waiting for 5 years or more. No one can predict when you will get the GC- such is the beauty of the EB Immigration System.
I am not sarcastic this is the reality,
There are many people on this forum who have been waiting for 5 years or more. No one can predict when you will get the GC- such is the beauty of the EB Immigration System.
hot Carmelo Anthony Tattoos Wb. carmelo anthony wife. carmelo
mchhokar
05-15 03:23 PM
Is it ok to file H1b while L1 is on appeal.. IS USCIS ok with this fact.. Filing the visas simultaneously under two categorie?
more...
house carmelo anthony tattoos wb.
kookoo
08-03 07:20 PM
If the letter was already sent to the USCIS can i stop further processing of my application?
tattoo carmelo anthony wb tattoo.

gctoget
09-10 06:08 PM
Placed a google order for $100
Google Order #570596617489866
Google Order #570596617489866
more...
pictures hot carmelo anthony tattoos.
gc_chahiye
07-20 03:54 PM
If I have applied for 485 can I still do that ?
I think you are only supposed to get 1 year extensions if your LC/I-140 was filed atleast 365 days ago, but I have seen atleast two people get 3 year extensions even though they had filed I-485, just because their PD was not current.
Its USCIS discretion or interpretation of their rules. Ask your attorneys to request 3 years when they file.
I am going the other way (just got a 3 year extension approved 2 days before that announcement that dates are current again) and will be filing 485 now.
I think you are only supposed to get 1 year extensions if your LC/I-140 was filed atleast 365 days ago, but I have seen atleast two people get 3 year extensions even though they had filed I-485, just because their PD was not current.
Its USCIS discretion or interpretation of their rules. Ask your attorneys to request 3 years when they file.
I am going the other way (just got a 3 year extension approved 2 days before that announcement that dates are current again) and will be filing 485 now.
dresses house carmelo anthony tattoos
mnkaushik
06-04 06:05 PM
Yes BC stands for Birth Certificate. I saw this text in the VFS site for us consulate under Required Documents
For parents visiting a child resident in the US:
If child is an Indian citizen.
a. Childs�s original birth certificate.
b. Photocopy of all pages of child�s passport.
c. Where the US visa of child has expired, photocopy of the renewed petition required.
d. Where child is a legal permanent resident in USA, photocopy of the green card (front and back) is required.
If child is a U.S. citizen.
a. Photocopy of bio-data page of US passport or photocopy of Naturalization Certificate.
So is this requirement only when ur sponsoring ur parents?
For parents visiting a child resident in the US:
If child is an Indian citizen.
a. Childs�s original birth certificate.
b. Photocopy of all pages of child�s passport.
c. Where the US visa of child has expired, photocopy of the renewed petition required.
d. Where child is a legal permanent resident in USA, photocopy of the green card (front and back) is required.
If child is a U.S. citizen.
a. Photocopy of bio-data page of US passport or photocopy of Naturalization Certificate.
So is this requirement only when ur sponsoring ur parents?
more...
makeup Carmelo+anthony+tattoos+wb
buvane
09-30 01:08 PM
Any idea what these LUDs may be which you had
LUD on 09/22, 09/23 ,09/29 and 09/30.
EB2 India Mar 2005 NSC
LUD on 09/22, 09/23 ,09/29 and 09/30.
EB2 India Mar 2005 NSC
girlfriend carmelo anthony tattoos.

kshitijnt
07-11 10:37 PM
As long as your old I140 is not withdrawn, you can file 485. I think even if it is withdrawn, there still might be a chance, check with your NEW lawyer.
hairstyles hot carmelo anthony tattoos.
sanjay02
06-29 08:35 PM
I guess the cases that are pre-adjucated are called for interview.
desi3933
06-13 05:26 AM
Have you done this ...or do you know some text that say this /....can have a 3 yr extension based on the pervious 140 ...
That is from 2007 to 2010 ....Thanks
As long as you have approved and active I-140 (from ANY employer) and the PD is not current, one can get 3 year H1 extension. IF the PD is current, one can get only 1 year of H1 extension.
The term of such extension is always from the date of approval. For example, it would be July 2007 to July 2010 even if current H1 expires in, say, Oct 2008.
Good Luck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please verify details with your lawyer/attorney. This is just my opinion and not be taken as legal advice.
That is from 2007 to 2010 ....Thanks
As long as you have approved and active I-140 (from ANY employer) and the PD is not current, one can get 3 year H1 extension. IF the PD is current, one can get only 1 year of H1 extension.
The term of such extension is always from the date of approval. For example, it would be July 2007 to July 2010 even if current H1 expires in, say, Oct 2008.
Good Luck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please verify details with your lawyer/attorney. This is just my opinion and not be taken as legal advice.
sparky_jones
12-10 01:28 PM
I recall receiving only 2 copies of AP from TSC. Is that normal?
No comments:
Post a Comment