Monday, 20 June 2011

emo quotes about love

images sad emo quotes tagalog. sad emo quotes about love. hot emo quotes and poems.
  • hot emo quotes and poems.



  • pappu
    06-10 01:49 PM
    The state chapters don't seem to be very effective.
    I thought I was a member of the CA chapter but in the last few months I received no information from anybody in this chapter.
    I was semi-active, meaning I helped with phone calls, money and prints and that's as much as I could do at this point in time.
    And at some point there was a discussion about a new user group of only the people that are active and can contribute and it seems they went through with it.
    I understand that some things might be better discussed in a smaller group with the people that can dedicate more time, but there are different levels of commitment and if you're not open and accept that some want to help but can't do as much as others, you're cutting yourself short.
    When there is a big initiative or a push for funds and effort, you're not even reaching out to the bigger group; you're relying on the same small number of people and they too have limited resources and energy and will get tired.

    Maybe I’m just having a bad day but that was my experience and CA is one of the most active chapters so maybe all is well I’m an isolated case.

    Sometimes chapter leaders are unable to communicate the message to members on time or must be busy for their own reasons. We will note your feedback for future. Thanks.





    wallpaper hot emo quotes and poems. emo quotes about love. emo love quotes and pictures.
  • emo love quotes and pictures.



  • chanduv23
    07-06 10:14 AM
    Be careful in choosing the wording. Don't bad mouth the agencies or talk about scandals and security lapses. Just concentrate on how this fiasco affected you and millions of people legally waiting in line





    emo quotes about love. emo quotes about love.
  • emo quotes about love.



  • boreal
    08-24 12:42 PM
    And BTW, a 30k salary doesn't matter for executives. Jerry Yang works for $1 a year, so does it mean he is not eligible? And what about the executives working for free for a noble cause? Not everyone is money-minded, and they may choose their goals and priorities

    I dont have any opinions on the main topic here - just wanted to chime in on this one...
    Many CEOs work for $1 a year - thats just the salary component and only one side of the story. There is another side to it - stocks and options. No one gives up the stocks that they keep getting every year..infact, for many of these guys, the salary is just a drop in the bucket. Their real cash cow is the hundreds of thousands in stocks that they receive each year. Nobody gives those up. The $1 per year is mostly a publicity thing...





    2011 emo love quotes and pictures. emo quotes about love. Emo/sad love quotes.
  • Emo/sad love quotes.



  • chisinau
    08-02 04:27 AM
    Does anyone know the answer wheather they are proceding our DS230 till 17 of August, or next summer we should submit DS230 one more time, and this will last forever???

    My attorney is just useless, maybe your lawers have information about it...
    Or there is a way how we can check the status of our DS230, maybe on-line or by phone?

    All usefull information appreciated!



    more...


    emo quotes about love. emo quotes about love. emo
  • emo quotes about love. emo



  • h1techSlave
    03-04 12:31 PM
    I am NSC EB3-I 2003 PD - no change. The status remains the same.





    emo quotes about love. Love Quote and Emo Quote
  • Love Quote and Emo Quote



  • amitjoey
    04-29 03:39 PM
    We will start calling. Thanks. We should leave no stone unturned. No doubts. Just do it!!



    more...


    emo quotes about love. quotes on love
  • quotes on love



  • truthinspector
    09-14 10:12 PM
    Well said ! It seems some people are under the assumption here that every EB2 has a higher IQ and skill than every EB3. I dont know where that logic comes from. Not to offend any highly educated EB2/EB1, but I have personally known so many highly qualified engineers who are extremely incompentent. A person's skill has no direct correlation with the EB category under which (s)he is filed. In my current job, I also know a EB1 engineer whose skills were questionable and was recently kicked out.

    There is no reason to divide the community further. The notion of fairness is already destroyed due to pre-approved labor. I know someone who used it, and has a GC now. But guess what, he gets kicked out of any job every 6 months since he has no skills. Now , its easy for him to find a new job, since he has the GC. But 6 more months (or sometimes lesser) and he is jobless.

    A lot of people had applied in EB3 since EB3 was current for a fairly long time and their lawyers suggested them

    to do so to avoid additional documentation. Many of these people could have applied in EB2 as they had the required qualification including me (US masters). Just like you could have applied in EB1 since you have a Ph.D; but you decided to apply in EB2.

    The catagory on which a person applies for greencard doesn't necessarily reflect his/her capability or intelligence. After all, if Michael Dell or Bill Gates had to apply for green card they had to apply in EB3. On the other hand, a lot of EB2 filers just fabricated their resumes with years of experience to qualify for EB2. But that shouldn't overcast shadows on real EB2 peoples ability.

    I don't know from where you got your Ph.D but it definitely didn't inprove your ability to think rationally as evident in your post.





    2010 emo quotes about love. emo quotes about love. sad emo quotes tagalog. sad
  • sad emo quotes tagalog. sad



  • ajay
    04-30 08:59 AM
    I did call and left a voice message as suggested by Pappu.
    Hope for the best. Support IV as always.



    more...


    emo quotes about love. emo quotes about love. cute
  • emo quotes about love. cute



  • jayleno
    10-17 04:22 PM
    Its sad that only so many people have decided to send the letters. Come on people....Please send the letters/e-mails. Also dont forget to vote on the poll and have a beer this weekend.





    hair Emo/sad love quotes. emo quotes about love. emo quotes about love
  • emo quotes about love



  • vdlrao
    06-10 12:48 PM
    It is simple. If the number of pending EB2 Apps before April 1st 2004 (India and China combined) is less than the number of spill over visa numbers, then there will be some forward movement in EB2 next month. If not, the dates will remain the same or may even retrogress.

    what I am trying to say is USCIS works effectively for EB2 category as because they dont have much work in other EB categories.



    more...


    emo quotes about love. emo love quotes and pictures.
  • emo love quotes and pictures.



  • ilwaiting
    04-25 11:51 AM
    I'm not saying a person on H1B necessarily should be allowed to apply for 485. All that I'm saying is the day when a person starts working on H, the PD becomes his/her's. Lets take an example.

    1). A person start working on H1B from Apr'1998
    2). In apr'2004 Employer "n" applies for Labor to permemently employ the alien. In that case the PD for the alien becomes ar'2004 correct?
    3). instead I want th PD to be Apr'1998.

    This gives the person the flexibility to move on to better prospects as a H1B, but at the same time preserves the PD. Ofcource the LC process needs to be restarted again each time he moves. Also one might choose to not file any LC because he does not plan to become a PR. Thats fine because nothing is lost.


    What i meant was, although H1 it is a dual intent visa, you dont necessarily show your intention until you apply for your green card process. There are cities that follow different tax structures when you apply for labor or not. Technically, that when you are showing your intention of immigrating. So why throw a blanket on entry date on H1, when some of them dont have the intention of immigrating to US permanently. This will only increase the demand of the GCs.





    hot emo quotes about love. emo emo quotes about love. love quotes 4 him. for him.
  • love quotes 4 him. for him.



  • s_r_e_e
    09-10 02:29 PM
    I am surprised that, many are surprised about the OCT dates! expected!

    recapture or die! :)



    more...


    house emo quotes pictures. Emo+love+ emo quotes about love. emo love quotes in spanish.
  • emo love quotes in spanish.



  • Sri_1975
    07-14 02:20 PM
    Done.





    tattoo Love Quote and Emo Quote emo quotes about love. Heart-Break-Quotes-Emo-Quotes-
  • Heart-Break-Quotes-Emo-Quotes-



  • paskal
    07-22 07:44 PM
    I am glad to see sked A here. I have been following this forum for a long time now and there is nothing for healthcare prof though the discussions were very helpful. As I can see it, the july VB put benefits on those going through AOS but as a result those whom I know who are scheduled for interview in their home countries in AUg. was cancelled.


    august was always going to be unavailable, come what may...
    The AOS reversal did not change availability of visa numbers.
    this whole thing needs a more permanent solution



    more...


    pictures quotes on love emo quotes about love. emo quotes about love. really
  • emo quotes about love. really



  • NKR
    06-25 03:38 PM
    This is thread for What America is loosing...

    I find it out of context. Please elaborate - I feel some hiddem message is there - needs to clearly come out.

    Why is loosing such a loosely used word?. Guys, it is losing not loosing. Lose and loose have different meanings.





    dresses love quotes 4 him. for him. emo quotes about love. emo quotes about love
  • emo quotes about love



  • jthomas
    06-11 01:32 AM
    Can we collectively find alternatives to move to other countries or going back home. I really don't think anything is going to happen for EB-I

    we should collectively aim our approach to get SSA back and use up other benifits

    J thomas



    more...


    makeup emo quotes about love. cute emo quotes about love. emo quotes pictures. Emo+love+
  • emo quotes pictures. Emo+love+



  • Kodi
    09-12 12:38 PM
    I applied May 8th EB2 Atlanta center and its been 127 days but no decision yet.





    girlfriend Heart-Break-Quotes-Emo-Quotes- emo quotes about love. Sad Love Quotes, Your Love,
  • Sad Love Quotes, Your Love,



  • StuckInTheMuck
    07-11 10:53 AM
    First new Iphone and now this news. I am still in Sep 06 but this type of things keeps the hope alive :).


    Maybe you should now change your handle to USDream2DustBack2Dream :)





    hairstyles emo love quotes and pictures. emo quotes about love. makeup Love Quote And Life
  • makeup Love Quote And Life



  • willwin
    06-10 01:57 PM
    That is true and IV core member Nixtor had given details about this visa movement more than a month ago in the all state chapter conference call. This call was strictly for state chapter members of all states. IV core has been meeting DOS and USCIS regularly to find solution to the problems our members have been facing.

    Pls take part in the call campaign and contribute funds to be able to find relief.

    I don't follow. Are you saying that DOS is disclosing VISA bulletin to IV (core members) even before the actual date of bulletin???





    diptam
    08-20 03:30 PM
    Did anyone else received any reply - i'll post if i receive any reply.

    By the way - How about dropping a email to Ombudsman as well , saw in another thread that this approach worked ... TSC and NSC 140 sufferers can put Subject as TSC and NSC accordingly.

    cisombudsman.trends@dhs.gov

    Let us know how many wrote emails ( in case they couldn't get 7001 from employer) or both email and letter is good to keep the pressure ON !

    Has any of the members who sent out the letter & Form received any response from Ombudsman's office. Please post as and when you receive any response.





    nareshg
    10-09 01:13 AM
    Congrats on getting your GC (EAD)

    Thank You !!
    Got my EAD, not the GC yet, want to start an LLC soon, but does not seem to be that simple...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment