Monday, 20 June 2011

corazones rotos por el amor

images Fotos de amor romnticas corazones rotos por el amor. De patrañas y corazones rotos-
  • De patrañas y corazones rotos-



  • kartikiran
    12-10 04:59 PM
    Ugh, I want to cry right about now. :o

    I am with you Almond. After waiting for 12 long years in USA and 8 long years for a GC, the tunnel is still dark.





    wallpaper De patrañas y corazones rotos- corazones rotos por el amor. corazones rotos poemas.
  • corazones rotos poemas.



  • FSL
    09-10 02:13 PM
    So what happens if your PD got current and I-140 approved? What happens next? Whats the next hurdle?

    Thanks





    corazones rotos por el amor. corazones rotos por el amor
  • corazones rotos por el amor



  • rtarar
    09-08 08:14 AM
    6 years 2 months and counting.





    2011 corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos por el amor. Queer as #gayUDC
  • Queer as #gayUDC



  • pitha
    07-06 05:23 PM
    thats why aila lawsuit is important, if they can bend the rules for consular processing and a lot of other mischief for eating up 60k visas then they can bend there rules for giving us EAD as well when bulletin is revised.

    See what I was saying. They are not supposed to grant CP appointments and approvals in July per the regulations. They have decided to bend the rules to approve the currently pending 485s and CPs. They came up with this lame excuse that since the visas were already shipped out to the consular posts ................yada yada. Point is as I said they can't do 18K CP applicatrions in a day at the consulates the way they seem to have done for the 485s. Even this I am not sure.
    I doubt whether they have sent out all 60K 485 approvals either, they probably will in the course of the next month or thereabouts.
    I'll say it again, they want 485s out but they don't want them in for whatever reason. It is getting clearer.



    more...


    corazones rotos por el amor. Poema para
  • Poema para



  • lonedesi
    08-06 03:36 PM
    ^^^^^





    corazones rotos por el amor. LA CONSTITUCION DE AMOR
  • LA CONSTITUCION DE AMOR



  • harsh
    01-03 04:37 PM
    Good luck.

    I wish you have PD of 2001/2002. I had the same dream when I came here 8 years ago.

    If you are new to US(1-3 years, from the spark in your statements, I feel you are.) with having PD 2003 or later, only the SKIL bill or CIR could rescue you. Othewise, you will be one among 1million in 2011 talking like us.

    No I have been here longer. I have been here for more than 6 years now, went to school for 2.5 years and so do not have an older PD. I know I am going to be stuck in retro for quite some time unless congress does something about it. But I still have my dream and one day I will get my chance to have a go at it.



    more...


    corazones rotos por el amor. house corazones rotos poemas.
  • house corazones rotos poemas.



  • jayleno
    10-20 01:55 PM
    or we can make it bumpy for now.
    Can we make this thread like a sticky on home page?





    2010 corazones rotos por el amor corazones rotos por el amor. Fotos de amor romnticas
  • Fotos de amor romnticas



  • arunmohan
    01-03 05:59 PM
    i came to US in 1999.since 99 i gave my half of the savings for expenses of my father like my sister wedding ,bought a new car and others which my dad think should be in the house as his son is in US(social status).if i would be in india i would never had think of that.for me GC is freedom card to change job ,my wife can work and i live happy life.I think now it is not possible for me to work in india inspite of tremondous growth.as the expectation of the family members is too much now and because those must be the first one whom i have to explain that why i am coming back to india.so i think there is no way going back until you are forced to do that.i don't miss my family as i talk to them daily and i can ask them to travel here any time i want.its not 60s and 70s in which you have to think several times before visiting india.so my suggestion whatever the decision you make just belive in yourself.explore all the options before making any decision.



    more...


    corazones rotos por el amor. corazones rotos de amor. SV 07 Corazones Rotos Sin
  • corazones rotos de amor. SV 07 Corazones Rotos Sin



  • jonty_11
    05-01 02:31 PM
    The meeting really saddens me though. That is the extent of anyone's power to get USCIS moving? Just hinting to King that the congress is displeased?

    I mean I'm pretty sure King is gonna just shrug it off. Listen to how deluded the man sounds. He thinks USCIS is doing a great job, what with all that bragging about efficiency. Obviously he doesn't realize he's standing there, in that meeting. because the efficiency he's bragging about is clearly NOT ENOUGH. In fact, it's pretty much shitty.

    To make things worse, those people in there are controlling the fates of thousands of waiting applicants. And they don't even seem to know the difference btw H1 and 485.

    I don't want to just go on feeding this negative train of thought. I just wish something more effective can be done. Isn't there a better solution?
    IV is our best chance...Lets hope the bills Iv is pushing get some floor time. I will again say that as difficult and impossible as it may sound (given election yr n'all) IV is the only entity that we can pin our hopes on.





    hair Queer as #gayUDC corazones rotos por el amor. corazones rotos de amor
  • corazones rotos de amor



  • Mouns
    04-30 03:37 PM
    And the situation prior to surge wasnt any better either. I remember in 2006, the PD for India EB3 was April 2001 and now its Nov 2001. :mad:

    This was directed to people who were current. If you are from India, China, Mexico, Philippines, get used to waiting. Your backlog is due to numerical limits. And this won't change (the way I see it)



    more...


    corazones rotos por el amor. -corazones-rotos-por-amor-
  • -corazones-rotos-por-amor-



  • gcisadawg
    03-04 11:43 PM
    do have your 140 approved?

    Nope, still waiting for I-140. Opened a ticket with both local congressman and USCIS.
    CM replied saying "file is with manager for review".....whatever that means...

    Still waiting to hear from USCIS for SR.





    hot Poema para corazones rotos por el amor. hair quotes on roken heart
  • hair quotes on roken heart



  • makemygc
    07-06 01:15 PM
    Today.. 12:00 EST:)

    SKD's next question should be, what was he wearing when you talked to him? Hope he was not in his sleepwear..just waking up from his beautiful dreams.:o



    more...


    house -corazones-rotos-por-amor- corazones rotos por el amor. corazones rotos de amor. corazones rotos de amor
  • corazones rotos de amor. corazones rotos de amor



  • kevinkris
    07-14 05:22 PM
    Go to TOP





    tattoo LA CONSTITUCION DE AMOR corazones rotos por el amor. de+corazones+rotos+de+amor
  • de+corazones+rotos+de+amor



  • amitjoey
    03-12 11:53 AM
    I have been on a monthly contributions program that contributes every month to IV since JAN 2007. If this effort requires the money now, is there a way I can divert the monthly to this effort for the next 3 months. Or should I cancel my monthly contribution and just donate a lump sum for this effort?



    more...


    pictures house corazones rotos poemas. corazones rotos por el amor. corazones rotos: ¿No te basta
  • corazones rotos: ¿No te basta



  • LostInGCProcess
    09-05 04:21 PM
    The unbelievable growth in India made me explore a bit in terms of investments, ended up with the financial advise and recommendation from experts that we cannot directly invest in equity as an NRI. Only investment allowed it seems, for NRI is in real estate. Not sure whether this is true. There holds the surprise I could not add up the numbers in real-estate in India. Real estate in India is darn expensive even by international standards (with per capita GDP of $700->$2500 per annum).

    Flats in Indian hub cities: 2-bedroom, 1000 sq ft apartment for average $200,000-$300,000 and above. (www.99acres.com) Condos in most major metros in USA: 2-bedroom, 1000 sq ft average $200,000-$300,000 (google housing)

    Given that, median income in US is 50 times more than India. I thought the Indian cities are up in bubble. Next, look at agricultural land prices.

    Agricultural land in Northern part of India is average $50000 - $250,000 per acre (www. 99acres.com) where in east, west and south is about $20000-$200,000. In Villages its about $15000 to $50000 per acre.

    Agricultural land in US is in the range of $6000-$15000 per acre. ($12,000 per acre in NJ, $6,000 per acre in California and $8,000 per acre in Florida. From USDA website)

    Now You can do the math. Commercial land is even more expensive in india.

    The reason, people say, population density. Now lets look at this factor, the density in India is much higher than USA. But, compare to NJ, NJ is actually slightly more densely populated than most states in India. Real estate is regulated by government in India that prevents easy buying and selling and land survey records are not properly maintained which makes it easy to bump up the price.

    Can someone explain to me how in the world, the farmers in India who make less than $1000 per annum continue to own land that is valued at several $100K? How many can afford a home in that country?

    Is this what economic experts call "bubble"? I believe there needs to be a correction in the market in India to avoid a disaster.

    very good analysis !!! I took the liberty to copy your column and emailed to my friends... I however mentioned as Quote in my email...i hope you don't mind !! As a payback, I gave you a green ;)





    dresses hair quotes on roken heart corazones rotos por el amor. Por Rebeca Reynaud
  • Por Rebeca Reynaud



  • Jeniya2006feb27INDIA
    11-07 01:33 AM
    This is what i had read one of the blog sites i visit


    The Bridge Amendment that we all had such high hopes for last week has failed to survive conference. This is an enormous setback to our effort.

    All is not lost however, there is still a chance for the amendment to be offered in one of the forthcoming budget bills, including a likely omnibus at years end.

    You Can check out the Site

    http://hammondlawgroup.blogspot.com/

    SA 3404 to HR 3043 is the one which is failed to survive the Senet

    SA 3404 to HR 3043, seeks to amend the forthcoming Labor Health and Human Services appropriations bill, by recapturing 61,000 unused visas for Schedule A workers and their derivative family members.

    And the Second one is

    SA 3442, is also offered as an amendment to HR 3403. SA 3442 is a much more comprehensive amendment that seeks to recapture visas for not just Schedule A workers and their derivative family members, but also for conventional EB workers.

    Hope i had answered your query



    more...


    makeup corazones rotos de amor. SV 07 Corazones Rotos Sin corazones rotos por el amor. -corazones-rotos-por-amor-
  • -corazones-rotos-por-amor-



  • sampath
    04-25 01:38 PM
    The priority date based on the person first entering the US on H1B visa, or converting to a H1 status from any other visa status in the US is an excellent one.

    This eliminates all the issues that H1Bs face today when applying for a GC. Employer portability, Visa retrogression etc ( and not to mention employer manipulation of H1Bs workers in delaying to file GCs ) are applied in fairness to everyone. This takes the fear out of H1B workers to change jobs at will without regard to negative impact on their pending GC applications..

    Way to go.. Why can't IV propose to add this one liner to any of the impending amendments or find another lawmaker to support this which can alleviate most issues faced by H1Bs today.





    girlfriend de+corazones+rotos+de+amor corazones rotos por el amor. imagenes de corazones rotos de amor. corazones rotos de amor.
  • imagenes de corazones rotos de amor. corazones rotos de amor.



  • GCBy3000
    07-18 12:09 PM
    Where are the new members whom I see on other 485 related forums?





    hairstyles -corazones-rotos-por-amor- corazones rotos por el amor. de sus corazones rotos por
  • de sus corazones rotos por



  • vgayalu
    06-01 09:55 AM
    My PD : 10/04. I got 45 days letter in May last week as per attorney.
    My attorney is Stupid . She never gives any information and says it is the property of employer( Even LIN numbers)
    I don't know when they can approve my labour.
    :confused:





    gcseeker2002
    05-02 08:37 AM
    My guess is that you will probably end up paying more than $600 additional in tax amount.
    Is a h1b holder a nonresident alien or a resident alien ? It says on IRS site that you dont get stimulus if you are a nonresident alien.





    santb1975
    07-15 10:21 AM
    Please keep track of $$ raised. It helps motivate ppl. to come forward


    I could keep track of that.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment