sac-r-ten
03-17 02:28 PM
Its better you get in touch with a good attorney on this personally. why wait for free advices on such an important/life changing decision in life.
wallpaper Sandy in Grease (0)
wellwishergc
06-13 03:33 PM
I agree with Raydhan!!
Forget the visa bulletin, GCs, etc for a month and enjoy your team crushing every other team for the next one month.
Go Brazil!!!:) Go Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Roberto, Kaka!!!
camberiu,
Let's forget about the visa numbers. My P.D. is Jan'02 (EB3-India :( )and I am not expecting any movement significant movement for the next 4-6 months.
Atleast you can expect some good news in the World Cup on July 9th. Hope to see Cafu lift Brazil's 6th Cup.
You better log off and watch Brazil-Croatia in 10 minutes.
Forget the visa bulletin, GCs, etc for a month and enjoy your team crushing every other team for the next one month.
Go Brazil!!!:) Go Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Roberto, Kaka!!!
camberiu,
Let's forget about the visa numbers. My P.D. is Jan'02 (EB3-India :( )and I am not expecting any movement significant movement for the next 4-6 months.
Atleast you can expect some good news in the World Cup on July 9th. Hope to see Cafu lift Brazil's 6th Cup.
You better log off and watch Brazil-Croatia in 10 minutes.
gcisadawg
04-28 01:04 AM
No TSC is not. TSC goes by priority date and not processing date. TSC I have seen follows different processing style. For e.g. if your namecheck/security check or some kind of check is pending they dont send you FP notice. Also they process applications if your PD is current/close to recent bulletin.
We got RFE for my wife's I-485 from TSC.
We got RFE for my wife's I-485 from TSC.
2011 not to get hair grease on

ItIsNotFunny
10-15 04:52 PM
I understand this is not a valid thread to be in this forum. In past I have seen similar post(ex: "Is it a good time to buy house in India"), I would not have posted this today.
There is no personal comment here. This is forum, people get together and talk. At least on this forum, we need to just keep in mind that the energy and concentration should be on immigration issues. The other post you mention is also equally wrong. Somehow most of the time this is voluntary action and its our responsibility to maintain this. By the way, investopedia is one the best sites.
There is no personal comment here. This is forum, people get together and talk. At least on this forum, we need to just keep in mind that the energy and concentration should be on immigration issues. The other post you mention is also equally wrong. Somehow most of the time this is voluntary action and its our responsibility to maintain this. By the way, investopedia is one the best sites.
more...
Bpositive
01-05 12:12 PM
Thanks. We are answering the 221g questions. Not clear about the format of the "invitation letter" from the sponsor/employer. Should this be in txt format and in the same document as the answers to the other questions? Or can this be a separate scanned pdf...
Anyone?
Anyone?
abhijitp
01-26 09:32 PM
^^
more...
dreamworld
11-06 03:53 PM
Hi there,
I have a question related to what you just answered. I am on h4 and my wife is on h1. We have our I140 was also approved. Our PD is in 2007, and right now PD date for EB2 INDIA is April 2004. Can I file for EAD before my PD date? and what is AOS?
My lawyer tells me I cant file for EAD till my PD date is current and I don't want to wait that long
Please advise.
I thank all IV members for their support and help.
If you have the i485 receipt notice, you file EAD by yourself. but to file i485 you need you PD to be current.
I have a question related to what you just answered. I am on h4 and my wife is on h1. We have our I140 was also approved. Our PD is in 2007, and right now PD date for EB2 INDIA is April 2004. Can I file for EAD before my PD date? and what is AOS?
My lawyer tells me I cant file for EAD till my PD date is current and I don't want to wait that long
Please advise.
I thank all IV members for their support and help.
If you have the i485 receipt notice, you file EAD by yourself. but to file i485 you need you PD to be current.
2010 Grease

laborpains
03-17 10:03 PM
First check with the school if they will allow you to attend on EAD. I'll like to know what you finally decide. I was in a similar situation 3 yrs back and decided to go part-time instead. Finished the program and my gc is still pending :(
Hope things work out well for you.
Hope things work out well for you.
more...
RNGC
11-25 03:03 PM
You are doing great...Please keep up the good work...
also, add item 6 to our wish list..
6. Remove "same or similar" clause in EAD which is causing lots of confusion. Just see that anyone who gets a EAD works in the Information technology field and not flipping burgers.
also, add item 6 to our wish list..
6. Remove "same or similar" clause in EAD which is causing lots of confusion. Just see that anyone who gets a EAD works in the Information technology field and not flipping burgers.
hair grease hairstyles. grease

sc3
07-12 08:08 PM
It is partly true. You get stuck in name check , somebody get stuck at I-140, All in all this whole system is purposefully created to keep doors locked "legallly". The first and foremost question should be how the hell government has decided 140000 visas not 40000 and not 240000 but only 140000 and why the hell discrimination against people from only 4 countries?
And what is your argument for the numbers to be 40000 or 240000? Everyone will be dissatisfied with whatever number that is alloted (how did they reach 65 for H1B, or how did they decide on 195000 for a few years).
Also there is no discrimination against "only 4 countries", there is a cap on any country taking more than 7% of the visa numbers (ok, I will not go whether such a cap is warranted), which was set way too long ago.
When you throw the "D" word, make sure you have the facts right. We all are frustrated, but it not an excuse for us to throw baseless accusations.
No I am not a USGOV stooge, I am another legal immigrant waiting -- for long enough time -- for his turn.
And what is your argument for the numbers to be 40000 or 240000? Everyone will be dissatisfied with whatever number that is alloted (how did they reach 65 for H1B, or how did they decide on 195000 for a few years).
Also there is no discrimination against "only 4 countries", there is a cap on any country taking more than 7% of the visa numbers (ok, I will not go whether such a cap is warranted), which was set way too long ago.
When you throw the "D" word, make sure you have the facts right. We all are frustrated, but it not an excuse for us to throw baseless accusations.
No I am not a USGOV stooge, I am another legal immigrant waiting -- for long enough time -- for his turn.
more...
EB3June03
06-17 10:08 AM
Thanks yganreddy for your input. It might help.
In my case, the X Ray shows nothing - so I am all clear on that.
My concern is I don't how big the thing became after the test was done (twice). Once in 1997 when I first came from India and next in 1998 (when i worked in NY Preysbeterian Hosptal and they mandatorily tested for TB via skin test). I have asked for the reports from NY hospital and am hoping that it is less than 10 mm as the civil surgeon says that if the size is bigger than 10 mm, I will have to go through the treatment for TB (even though i have no evidence of active TB). I hope he is wrong.
I had another question. Can I get the reports from India, when i got the TB test done? I might have the papers at home and will have to search for it or does USCIS not consider the papers from India? I hear a sealed envelope is what is needed from a doctor. In that case, we might be able to try to get in touch with the doctor that did the test and ask for a sealed envelope (showing him the papers he gave us when we got the test done).
In my case, the X Ray shows nothing - so I am all clear on that.
My concern is I don't how big the thing became after the test was done (twice). Once in 1997 when I first came from India and next in 1998 (when i worked in NY Preysbeterian Hosptal and they mandatorily tested for TB via skin test). I have asked for the reports from NY hospital and am hoping that it is less than 10 mm as the civil surgeon says that if the size is bigger than 10 mm, I will have to go through the treatment for TB (even though i have no evidence of active TB). I hope he is wrong.
I had another question. Can I get the reports from India, when i got the TB test done? I might have the papers at home and will have to search for it or does USCIS not consider the papers from India? I hear a sealed envelope is what is needed from a doctor. In that case, we might be able to try to get in touch with the doctor that did the test and ask for a sealed envelope (showing him the papers he gave us when we got the test done).
hot Grease

GrndMasterFlash
03-26 09:34 AM
i can haz added plzzzz
http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=323032
http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=323032
more...
house rizzo hairstyle from Fans
sush
07-09 01:06 PM
Mine is TSC peding since May 2006.
Upgraded to PP on Jun 19th 2007, no updates yet.
Upgraded to PP on Jun 19th 2007, no updates yet.
tattoo grease hairstyles. short wavy
rb_248
09-10 03:25 PM
Got the cards in the mail. My online case status says the application is still pending.
Folks (those whose PDs are current this month),
Check with your attorney, in your mail boxes along with the online USCIS case status. You may get the good news in your mail box or from your attorney's office before your status is updated online.
This is what my attorney had to say:
The USCIS online status system is maintained by contract workers and is often inaccurate.
Online status got updated today. Snail mail is faster than email - happens only with USCIS. Anyways, my journey is over. Good luck to others.
Folks (those whose PDs are current this month),
Check with your attorney, in your mail boxes along with the online USCIS case status. You may get the good news in your mail box or from your attorney's office before your status is updated online.
This is what my attorney had to say:
The USCIS online status system is maintained by contract workers and is often inaccurate.
Online status got updated today. Snail mail is faster than email - happens only with USCIS. Anyways, my journey is over. Good luck to others.
more...
pictures grease hairstyles. hairstyles
estrela21
02-09 12:03 AM
thank you,,,,i will..
have a good night
have a good night
dresses grease hairstyle. Wanted to wear,sandy grease a; Wanted to wear,sandy grease
swarnapuri
06-26 12:48 PM
There is a news in news article thread that Senators Cantwell & Kyl have proposed a amendment which will open up a parallel employer sponsored GC path. Anyone has information regarding this amendment?
more...
makeup decade grease hairstyles.
srikanthmavurapu
08-16 12:29 PM
Hi ,
I have a problem with my employer. He never paid me ontime and he didn't paid me since April,2010. So i have applied for H1 trasfer as i am having problems with this Employer. My H1 got approved and now my old employer sent me a notice saying i am in breach of agreement and i should not work for the same client and he will sue me for 50,000 dollars .
Then i replied him saying since he is not paying me from past 4 months his agreement got voided as he is in Material Breach of Agreement.
He is still giving me hard time. Can any one please give some suggestions like if i also proceed legally will it be helpful to me .
Thanks,
Srikanth
I have a problem with my employer. He never paid me ontime and he didn't paid me since April,2010. So i have applied for H1 trasfer as i am having problems with this Employer. My H1 got approved and now my old employer sent me a notice saying i am in breach of agreement and i should not work for the same client and he will sue me for 50,000 dollars .
Then i replied him saying since he is not paying me from past 4 months his agreement got voided as he is in Material Breach of Agreement.
He is still giving me hard time. Can any one please give some suggestions like if i also proceed legally will it be helpful to me .
Thanks,
Srikanth
girlfriend Grease the Musical. Show Type:
leoindiano
08-03 12:23 PM
I have the notice of action for my I-140 approval. It doesn't mention an A# anywhere. Are you sure about this?
There should be a box for A number, is it blank?
There should be a box for A number, is it blank?
hairstyles Proteins help keep hair
arjunpa
08-18 10:32 AM
Hello
Case details
--Lay off with Employer A happened in April and I was without a job for a couple of months
--I have a valid Visa with employer A until April 2010.
--Finally found a job as a consultant, employer B applied for my H1B.
--RFE has been answered with sufficient documents and awaiting a response.
Question
I read/hear that since there is a 2 month period with no paystubs, I might get an approval for I-797 but without I-94. In such a case what actions should be taken.
Please advice.
Thanks!
Case details
--Lay off with Employer A happened in April and I was without a job for a couple of months
--I have a valid Visa with employer A until April 2010.
--Finally found a job as a consultant, employer B applied for my H1B.
--RFE has been answered with sufficient documents and awaiting a response.
Question
I read/hear that since there is a 2 month period with no paystubs, I might get an approval for I-797 but without I-94. In such a case what actions should be taken.
Please advice.
Thanks!
hopefulgc
08-30 07:36 AM
Not illegal if you are also present in the recording.
- son of a lawyer... not a lawyer myself.
Isnt recording conversations without the consent illegal? :confused:
- son of a lawyer... not a lawyer myself.
Isnt recording conversations without the consent illegal? :confused:
jsb
11-29 04:22 PM
It may be better to get a bank-draft or money-order for required C$, and attach to the application. In any case, Canadians are far more accomodating, they will not reject your app just because fee was not right to the cents.
No comments:
Post a Comment