bank_king2003
04-21 12:28 PM
I don't think constitution allows suing Congress because it has immunity. Based on the their approval ratings you would see thousands of lawsuits everyday if it was allows to sue congress.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/congressional_job_approval-903.html)
In that case we would have to take a number in line to sue congress because it will be big line. In other words there will be backlog to sue Congress and that backlog would be bigger than the green card backlog. :)
So it seems we cant do much against USCIS on the lawsuit besides making congress to act. why 'Politicians' are not good in any country ???
Btw, even i am EB2 - i support porting as i have seen EB3 people working with me and they are no where less in skills .... i want to file a lawsuit so that we can bring some lazy asses to justice like USCIS.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/congressional_job_approval-903.html)
In that case we would have to take a number in line to sue congress because it will be big line. In other words there will be backlog to sue Congress and that backlog would be bigger than the green card backlog. :)
So it seems we cant do much against USCIS on the lawsuit besides making congress to act. why 'Politicians' are not good in any country ???
Btw, even i am EB2 - i support porting as i have seen EB3 people working with me and they are no where less in skills .... i want to file a lawsuit so that we can bring some lazy asses to justice like USCIS.
wallpaper Demi Lovato With Bubbles for
agc2005
11-07 07:48 AM
Saro28:
Thanks for your reply. I am also in the same dilemma over where to file, according to I765 instructions i need to mail to NSC but my I140, I485 ,EAD and AP all are in TSC. Customer Service rep tells me to follow the Instructions in I765 form for where to File.
Thanks for your reply. I am also in the same dilemma over where to file, according to I765 instructions i need to mail to NSC but my I140, I485 ,EAD and AP all are in TSC. Customer Service rep tells me to follow the Instructions in I765 form for where to File.
smartboy75
09-26 07:32 PM
Hi All
Please read the below article...finally someone is talking about law abiding immigrants hardships...
Hope the CNN's, the Lou Dobb's read this and present the truth to the american people...
Encourage everyone to read it...
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2007/09/one-familys-nig.html
Please read the below article...finally someone is talking about law abiding immigrants hardships...
Hope the CNN's, the Lou Dobb's read this and present the truth to the american people...
Encourage everyone to read it...
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2007/09/one-familys-nig.html
2011 bee Demi lovato Desktop

augustus
10-08 05:57 PM
Ok! God help me here.... My lawyer responded this morning that h4 is valid even after using EAD. EAD is only a benefit.
Now what is true? So much of information floating around and I don't know what to take and what not to!!!!!
Please help me, my husband also has no clue..
Now what is true? So much of information floating around and I don't know what to take and what not to!!!!!
Please help me, my husband also has no clue..
more...
r2i2009
09-21 09:47 PM
Thanks...your replies were compassionate and philosophical in a way.
Let me rephrase it. With current Globalization and other means to come to US such as B1,L1 etc....why are we stuck to this phase for years.
See tonnes of people going back----are we chasing something we are not supposed to do?
Let me rephrase it. With current Globalization and other means to come to US such as B1,L1 etc....why are we stuck to this phase for years.
See tonnes of people going back----are we chasing something we are not supposed to do?

stxvr
07-07 04:24 PM
I am on H1B. I am palnning to file AOS. Category F1 is Child of unmarried son of US citizen(family based).
The LCA and Petition papers used for the my H1 Visa (at consulate interview) has the Job Title Programmer I and location A. But before coming to USA I got reassigned and I got a new LCA from the company (I got new LCA in India itself). Recently I looked into that New LCA it has recorded my Job Title as Programmer II and my current location location B.
I have following question.
My questions:
1. Does this Probrammer I/ Probrammer II change in LCAs affects my AOS.
2. If my oroginal petition and LCA has the job title programmer I and after that I got new LCA for new location with Job title programmer II than it is OK Or I must have to have the job title programmer I (same as matching with original petition)
The LCA and Petition papers used for the my H1 Visa (at consulate interview) has the Job Title Programmer I and location A. But before coming to USA I got reassigned and I got a new LCA from the company (I got new LCA in India itself). Recently I looked into that New LCA it has recorded my Job Title as Programmer II and my current location location B.
I have following question.
My questions:
1. Does this Probrammer I/ Probrammer II change in LCAs affects my AOS.
2. If my oroginal petition and LCA has the job title programmer I and after that I got new LCA for new location with Job title programmer II than it is OK Or I must have to have the job title programmer I (same as matching with original petition)
more...

gc_bucs
05-29 09:11 AM
I recently got back from India and got my stamping done in New Delhi instead of Chennai. I tried taking the emergency quota option in Chennai and was not successful. I got fed up with the system and opted for New Delhi and the stamping process went without a hitch.
One thing I would suggest is to take all your previous H1 original docs as the consular asked me for mine to make sure I was always in status.
Good luck
As per http://www.murthyindia.com/content/em_appt.html if you're working in the US and are returning back to work, you can qualify for emergency quota. Is this a viable option? My travel dates in Aug / Sep / Oct are not confirmed yet and so I am planning to take an emergency appointment only.
One thing I would suggest is to take all your previous H1 original docs as the consular asked me for mine to make sure I was always in status.
Good luck
As per http://www.murthyindia.com/content/em_appt.html if you're working in the US and are returning back to work, you can qualify for emergency quota. Is this a viable option? My travel dates in Aug / Sep / Oct are not confirmed yet and so I am planning to take an emergency appointment only.
2010 Demi Lovato
ita
01-23 01:26 PM
Thank you very much for all the replies.
Online we filled D-156 form (I guess you meant D-156 right?) but where is 157 (D or I but where do you find 157 form).?
Thank you.
Online we filled D-156 form (I guess you meant D-156 right?) but where is 157 (D or I but where do you find 157 form).?
Thank you.
more...
Desertfox
04-06 04:39 AM
I found this in another website:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=685c8d8b3b760210VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=4f719c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
"Since the beginning of this fiscal year (October 2008), USCIS has adjudicated over 75,000 employer petitions, reducing the pending caseload of petitions to under 55,000.USCIS� goal is to have adjudicated all the older employer petitions, and to be processing newer petitions within 4 months, by the end of September 2009"
Good find! I have never seen such a thorough explanation about the EB process backlog/delay from USCIS. Something has definitely changed after our ex governor Janet Napolitano became the DHS secretary.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=685c8d8b3b760210VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=4f719c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
"Since the beginning of this fiscal year (October 2008), USCIS has adjudicated over 75,000 employer petitions, reducing the pending caseload of petitions to under 55,000.USCIS� goal is to have adjudicated all the older employer petitions, and to be processing newer petitions within 4 months, by the end of September 2009"
Good find! I have never seen such a thorough explanation about the EB process backlog/delay from USCIS. Something has definitely changed after our ex governor Janet Napolitano became the DHS secretary.
hair demi lovato hot 2011. demi
GCwaitforever
08-15 10:58 AM
I am from India having masters in engineering and i have 9 years IT experience. Ofcourse my Lawyer filed in EB3 (in 2003) thinking that PD will be current in future. Now i140 cleared in EB3 . What next? Since i am in consulting company i don't have any problem sticking to company. Only problem is maintaining status. As long as i am in job no problem. Who knows market will be like this. I am just re thinking to go for EB2 filing. But not sure how many were able to clear Eb2 in PERM.How much salary required ? (My company located in Detroit).
See this and if it helps you courtesy Murthy.com (http://murthy.com/news/n_tscnsc.html)
Second I-140 Allowed without Revocation of Earlier I-140 Petition
The TSC confirmed that, in some cases it is possible for the employer to file two or more I-140 petitions for the same beneficiary, based on a single labor certification, in multiple EB categories. If the job requirements are proper for EB2, the case could be filed in either category. Thus, multiple I-140s could be filed in some cases. If the first was filed in EB3, there would be no need to withdraw it in order to file in EB2. The TSC recommended submitting copies of the approved I-140 with the later-filed I-140 petition.
This could be quite helpful in situations where the I-140 petition is incorrectly filed in the wrong, lower category. We do hear about such instances from time to time. It seems that if the I-140 was filed in EB3, but the case would meet EB2, the TSC would permit the re-filing of the I-140 petition without revocation of the earlier EB3 filing.
See this and if it helps you courtesy Murthy.com (http://murthy.com/news/n_tscnsc.html)
Second I-140 Allowed without Revocation of Earlier I-140 Petition
The TSC confirmed that, in some cases it is possible for the employer to file two or more I-140 petitions for the same beneficiary, based on a single labor certification, in multiple EB categories. If the job requirements are proper for EB2, the case could be filed in either category. Thus, multiple I-140s could be filed in some cases. If the first was filed in EB3, there would be no need to withdraw it in order to file in EB2. The TSC recommended submitting copies of the approved I-140 with the later-filed I-140 petition.
This could be quite helpful in situations where the I-140 petition is incorrectly filed in the wrong, lower category. We do hear about such instances from time to time. It seems that if the I-140 was filed in EB3, but the case would meet EB2, the TSC would permit the re-filing of the I-140 petition without revocation of the earlier EB3 filing.
more...
cbadari99
05-18 04:59 PM
Wont make a major difference overall except take PhD out of the queue.
Anyway PhDs are very few per year. A lot of PhDs taking
faculty positions get EB1 anyway so this bill would mainly help those PhDs
with EB2
Unfortunately lot of fresh PhDs who apply as EB-1 even after getting a faculty position are usually denied on grounds of lacking enough professional experience. It is not easy to be qualified as a n EB-1 even if you have a PhD. So, most of the PhD's I know are in the EB-2 queue.
Anyway PhDs are very few per year. A lot of PhDs taking
faculty positions get EB1 anyway so this bill would mainly help those PhDs
with EB2
Unfortunately lot of fresh PhDs who apply as EB-1 even after getting a faculty position are usually denied on grounds of lacking enough professional experience. It is not easy to be qualified as a n EB-1 even if you have a PhD. So, most of the PhD's I know are in the EB-2 queue.
hot wallpaper hot kiss. demi
rahul2699
05-19 11:46 AM
The Indian compnies absued the B1 visa...they are getting B1 visa but brought in people, put them at client location for work. The USCIS/US consulates found this and this is the right reason for your B1 visa rejection. So you wouldnt be able to get the B1 even if you apply again.
I agree with you...B-1 visa abuse by indian MNC's putting pressure on the legit applicants. Looks like its all coming together to haunt. I think you'll have little luck in getting it done considering that you've already spent 3 years on H-1B. They might look at it as you are resorting to B-1 visa to immigrate. Sorry to say this but that's most likely is what they are thinking.
I agree with you...B-1 visa abuse by indian MNC's putting pressure on the legit applicants. Looks like its all coming together to haunt. I think you'll have little luck in getting it done considering that you've already spent 3 years on H-1B. They might look at it as you are resorting to B-1 visa to immigrate. Sorry to say this but that's most likely is what they are thinking.
more...
house 2010 HD Demi Lovato Wallpapers
ak_manu
04-09 03:27 PM
Hi,
My current EAD will expire in September 2008. It is applied through Company A. I want to change my employer in July to Company B. But I would think during
that time frame I would have already applied for my EAD renewal.
Can I transfer to Company B during this renewal process?
Thanks
AK
My current EAD will expire in September 2008. It is applied through Company A. I want to change my employer in July to Company B. But I would think during
that time frame I would have already applied for my EAD renewal.
Can I transfer to Company B during this renewal process?
Thanks
AK
tattoo wallpaper hair due Fat demi

roseball
04-07 10:36 PM
A small correction - the notice sent by IRS did not mention that my filing status was changed from "married filing jointly" to "married filing separately" or "filing single". The notice says that
"We didn't allow your spouse's personal exemption because your spouse's:
Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) was missing or
Last name doesn't match our records or the records provided by the Social Security Administration.
Each exemption listed on your tax return must have a valid SSN or ITIN. If your spouse has a valid Social Security Number assigned by the Social Security Administration or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service, please contact us. Please have your spouse's Social Security card available when you contact us. If your spouse has an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, please have the notice from us assigning the spouse's number available when you contact us.
If you have questions or need additional information, please have the following on hand when you call:
A copy of this page.
A copy of your tax return.
The notice we sent you.
If you disagree with this change or the way we processed your return, please contact us.
."
Do I still need to file form 1040X? Please let me know.
In this case, I would file her W-7, call IRS when the ITIN is available and follow their instructions.
"We didn't allow your spouse's personal exemption because your spouse's:
Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) was missing or
Last name doesn't match our records or the records provided by the Social Security Administration.
Each exemption listed on your tax return must have a valid SSN or ITIN. If your spouse has a valid Social Security Number assigned by the Social Security Administration or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service, please contact us. Please have your spouse's Social Security card available when you contact us. If your spouse has an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, please have the notice from us assigning the spouse's number available when you contact us.
If you have questions or need additional information, please have the following on hand when you call:
A copy of this page.
A copy of your tax return.
The notice we sent you.
If you disagree with this change or the way we processed your return, please contact us.
."
Do I still need to file form 1040X? Please let me know.
In this case, I would file her W-7, call IRS when the ITIN is available and follow their instructions.
more...
pictures demi lovato and selena gomez

john2255
07-20 02:44 PM
I am sorry to start a new thread but I feel the following thread is not getting the importance it should get. Everyone please dont miss the following thread. Its a big defeat during our celebrations.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10751
Major loss to us Cornyn amendment rejected
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10751
Major loss to us Cornyn amendment rejected
dresses Very hot wallpapers showmind

perm2gc
07-16 07:14 PM
They have been talking about this lawsuit for a long time now. I wonder when they will actually file it. Though they claim that they will file it this week, I would trust them only when they actually do file the lawsuit.:D
they will file once every attorney made enough money by filing our i485 based on their never going to be filed lawsuit:D
they will file once every attorney made enough money by filing our i485 based on their never going to be filed lawsuit:D
more...
makeup Gq photo demidemi lovato hot

ilikekilo
06-11 06:14 PM
again u r out of ur mind
girlfriend demi lovato 2011 photoshoot.
WillIBLucky
05-30 01:52 PM
Please see my previous post. I am talking about the new system which does not have the EB1/2/3 classification. Please do not confuse it with the existing system. Also under the new system you have 6 points for employer recommendation and 10 points for experience. So 1st year employees may not get either an employer recommendation or any points for work experience.
Yes I know, but aren't we concerned about the current people who are waiting than the future people who are going to come.
I was talking about the current people who are panicking. If it does not make sense..ignore my post. :)
Yes I know, but aren't we concerned about the current people who are waiting than the future people who are going to come.
I was talking about the current people who are panicking. If it does not make sense..ignore my post. :)
hairstyles demi lovato hot pics.
fortune50
07-17 09:24 PM
Hi,
My I-140 approved in TSC( premium processing)
My Attorney sent my I-485 on July 2 to TSC
my labor approved from Wisconsin
but I read somewhere all applications needs to go to NSC , is it true?
I greatly appreciate your help
My I-140 approved in TSC( premium processing)
My Attorney sent my I-485 on July 2 to TSC
my labor approved from Wisconsin
but I read somewhere all applications needs to go to NSC , is it true?
I greatly appreciate your help
manderson
11-09 08:57 AM
unless you are a European on EB3.
My lawyer told me the backlog is 400K. As an European, I am expecting to wait between 2 to 3 years for my GC. Anything sooner would be a nice surprise!
My lawyer told me the backlog is 400K. As an European, I am expecting to wait between 2 to 3 years for my GC. Anything sooner would be a nice surprise!
villamonte6100
10-05 10:49 AM
hi, Do you know: How recent, which nationality, when was his/her aos filed
Sheela, you must be an aussie?
Sheela, you must be an aussie?
No comments:
Post a Comment