
moonrah
06-13 06:03 PM
does it mean, it was not discussed at all and it is going to be discussed next week?
wallpaper funny pics of dogs. funny dogs

amdee
12-23 04:31 PM
Hi,
If someone has I485 applied for 6 months for mare than 6 months, can he/she leave the job and join a US school for further studies. Do he/she still need to get F1 visa. Will this have impact on his I485 application.
thx
If someone has I485 applied for 6 months for mare than 6 months, can he/she leave the job and join a US school for further studies. Do he/she still need to get F1 visa. Will this have impact on his I485 application.
thx
myeb2gc
02-24 02:35 PM
Hi,
I recently got my H1B extension. My consulting firm is smaller, i did not even submitted my client letter. One thing is that i am with the same employer since i am in US. As far as i know if you dont change your employer OR if you have all the documentation properly submitted then i think things will be smoother.
I recently got my H1B extension. My consulting firm is smaller, i did not even submitted my client letter. One thing is that i am with the same employer since i am in US. As far as i know if you dont change your employer OR if you have all the documentation properly submitted then i think things will be smoother.
2011 Funny dogs pictures,
chanduv23
09-04 04:14 PM
Remember, the NOID/RFE goes to your Attorney if you have submitted G-28 form. If not, it comes to you.
Usually they send 2 copies - one to your home address and another to your Attorney. Always make sure your current address is on file with USCIS
Usually they send 2 copies - one to your home address and another to your Attorney. Always make sure your current address is on file with USCIS
more...
PERM12
10-25 07:01 PM
Will USCIS release updated Pending I-485 numbers as published that they will do every quarter....
lazycis
05-01 11:54 AM
If old I-140 has not been revoked, you are entitled to the old PD.
8 CFR 204.5
(e) Retention of section 203(b)(1) , (2) , or (3) priority date. -- A petition approved on behalf of an alien under sections 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Act accords the alien the priority date of the approved petition for any subsequently filed petition for any classification under sections 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Act for which the alien may qualify. In the event that the alien is the beneficiary of multiple petitions under sections 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Act, the alien shall be entitled to the earliest priority date. A petition revoked under sections 204(e) or 205 of the Act will not confer a priority date, nor will any priority date be established as a result of a denied petition. A priority date is not transferable to another alien.
8 CFR 204.5
(e) Retention of section 203(b)(1) , (2) , or (3) priority date. -- A petition approved on behalf of an alien under sections 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Act accords the alien the priority date of the approved petition for any subsequently filed petition for any classification under sections 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Act for which the alien may qualify. In the event that the alien is the beneficiary of multiple petitions under sections 203(b)(1), (2), or (3) of the Act, the alien shall be entitled to the earliest priority date. A petition revoked under sections 204(e) or 205 of the Act will not confer a priority date, nor will any priority date be established as a result of a denied petition. A priority date is not transferable to another alien.
more...
kutra
07-21 04:04 PM
Why does USCIS want TB test done? Many countries like India have BCG vaccination administered at childhood thus preventing TB. However, such people will show a false positive if administered a skin test for TB.
This is causing many Indians to go for a chest xray. I feel this is a ridiculous requirement.
True, however...
USCIS SOP clearly states that a TB SKin test is required. Last year during the July fiasco, I remember Murthy had an article that said if you ONLY submit a chest x-ray, you will still get a RFE (despite chest x-ray being normal) for not performing the skin test.
Ironical, isn't it, how and why the IOs suddenly decide to go by the book! FIFIO is also a part of the SOP, but you know the rest... ...!
This is causing many Indians to go for a chest xray. I feel this is a ridiculous requirement.
True, however...
USCIS SOP clearly states that a TB SKin test is required. Last year during the July fiasco, I remember Murthy had an article that said if you ONLY submit a chest x-ray, you will still get a RFE (despite chest x-ray being normal) for not performing the skin test.
Ironical, isn't it, how and why the IOs suddenly decide to go by the book! FIFIO is also a part of the SOP, but you know the rest... ...!
2010 pictures of funny dogs and
FrankZulu
08-12 04:26 PM
As my priority date is current I contacted my local congressman's office for help with my I-485. NSC replied back to the office (see reply below) saying my background checks are still on. But the officer at the infopass appointment said my backgrounds checks are complete. I don't know whom to believe.
Is this some kind of standard reply that USCIS is giving for Congressman's or Senators case status inquiry?
Good morning XXXXXXXXXXX,
Re: I-485s <Applicant Name>
I have conversed with those in charge of these cases.
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is
committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in a timely, efficient
manner that ensures public safety and national security.
Toward that end, USCIS requires extensive background checks for every
application or petition it adjudicates. While background checks for
most applications or petitions are completed quickly, a small percentage
of cases involve unresolved background check issues that result in
adjudication delays.
Background checks involve more than just the initial submission of and
response related to biographical information and fingerprints. When
checks and/or a review of an administrative record reveal an issue
potentially impacting an applicant's eligibility for the requested
immigration benefit, further inquiry is needed. The inquiry may include
an additional interview and/or the need to contact another agency for
updates or more comprehensive information. If it is determined that an
outside agency possesses relevant information about a case, USCIS
requests such information for review. Upon gathering and assessing all
available information, USCIS then adjudicates the application as
expeditiously as possible.
We have checked into your constituent's case and have been assured that
the agency is aware of your inquiry, and is monitoring progress related
to it. However, unresolved issues in your constituent's case require
thorough review before a decision can be rendered. Unfortunately, we
cannot speculate as to when this review process will be completed.
We realize that your constituent may feel frustrated by delays related
to his or her case. As an agency, we must weigh individual
inconvenience against the broader concerns of public safety and national
security.
We hope this information and assurance are helpful. If we may be of
assistance in the future, please let us know.
I hope this information is helpful to you. At this time I am closing the
inquiry on this matter.
Thank you,
<Officer Name>
Immigration Services Officer
NSC Congressional Unit
I have tried multiple sources and following is the response:
* SR (july 19th): No response Yet
* IO Inquiry (2nd Level, multiple times): You are pre-adjudicated. Officer will review/in review.
* Congressmen: I am in the queue to be processed (File will be picked through electronic sweep :confused:).
* Senator: Background check being conducted. (No written response yet, just was updated on phone by the senators office).
* InfoPass (3 months back): Your application is pre-adju. and will be approved once visa is available.
To all who have experienced something similar, how can I confirm if my application is really going through background check??? Or should I give it more time?
Is this some kind of standard reply that USCIS is giving for Congressman's or Senators case status inquiry?
Good morning XXXXXXXXXXX,
Re: I-485s <Applicant Name>
I have conversed with those in charge of these cases.
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is
committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in a timely, efficient
manner that ensures public safety and national security.
Toward that end, USCIS requires extensive background checks for every
application or petition it adjudicates. While background checks for
most applications or petitions are completed quickly, a small percentage
of cases involve unresolved background check issues that result in
adjudication delays.
Background checks involve more than just the initial submission of and
response related to biographical information and fingerprints. When
checks and/or a review of an administrative record reveal an issue
potentially impacting an applicant's eligibility for the requested
immigration benefit, further inquiry is needed. The inquiry may include
an additional interview and/or the need to contact another agency for
updates or more comprehensive information. If it is determined that an
outside agency possesses relevant information about a case, USCIS
requests such information for review. Upon gathering and assessing all
available information, USCIS then adjudicates the application as
expeditiously as possible.
We have checked into your constituent's case and have been assured that
the agency is aware of your inquiry, and is monitoring progress related
to it. However, unresolved issues in your constituent's case require
thorough review before a decision can be rendered. Unfortunately, we
cannot speculate as to when this review process will be completed.
We realize that your constituent may feel frustrated by delays related
to his or her case. As an agency, we must weigh individual
inconvenience against the broader concerns of public safety and national
security.
We hope this information and assurance are helpful. If we may be of
assistance in the future, please let us know.
I hope this information is helpful to you. At this time I am closing the
inquiry on this matter.
Thank you,
<Officer Name>
Immigration Services Officer
NSC Congressional Unit
I have tried multiple sources and following is the response:
* SR (july 19th): No response Yet
* IO Inquiry (2nd Level, multiple times): You are pre-adjudicated. Officer will review/in review.
* Congressmen: I am in the queue to be processed (File will be picked through electronic sweep :confused:).
* Senator: Background check being conducted. (No written response yet, just was updated on phone by the senators office).
* InfoPass (3 months back): Your application is pre-adju. and will be approved once visa is available.
To all who have experienced something similar, how can I confirm if my application is really going through background check??? Or should I give it more time?
more...
perm2gc
08-28 10:34 AM
Guys i think we had enough discussion on it in the other thread..Admins can you please close the thread..
Some members are making personal remaks and i hope that admins will take care of them...
We all here for debating what is wrong and what is right for our cause ..Please dont disgrade yourself
Some members are making personal remaks and i hope that admins will take care of them...
We all here for debating what is wrong and what is right for our cause ..Please dont disgrade yourself
hair Previous teen dog questions

GCAmigo
12-08 08:18 AM
everything is behind closed doors.. just wait for the updates form the core team..
more...
crazyghoda
06-08 07:29 PM
Not a bad idea. No need to bring up all the talk (from other threads) about interim GC or whatever. Just a 10 year validity on EADs and APs for retrogressed categories. If nothing, it'll atleast highlight the situation (and save me $340 + $305 = $645 every year)
too farfetched? should we pursue it? a 10 year wait at the least given the current quota restrictions..
too farfetched? should we pursue it? a 10 year wait at the least given the current quota restrictions..
hot funny-signs-attention-dog-
desidas
01-22 12:30 AM
Looks like Immigration Officers at Port of Entry are asking the AP entry individuals if they are still working from the GC sponsoring company.
I am planning to travel on AP and is not working anymore for the GC sponsoring company.
1. What would be the reaction of the Immigration Officer if he finds out that I am NOT working from the sponsoring company?
2. What documents should I carry to ensure the I will be allowed to re-enter to US on AP with my current non-GC sponsoring company offer letter, pay-stubs etc?
PLease advise
I am planning to travel on AP and is not working anymore for the GC sponsoring company.
1. What would be the reaction of the Immigration Officer if he finds out that I am NOT working from the sponsoring company?
2. What documents should I carry to ensure the I will be allowed to re-enter to US on AP with my current non-GC sponsoring company offer letter, pay-stubs etc?
PLease advise
more...
house funny pictures of dogs
DDLMODES
10-09 07:47 PM
Service request ?? What is that ??
Anyway, I understand that many people are in the same situation and that makes it a bit better. I will wait... Thanks for the replies...
Its just scary that after all these years they might consider the case abandoned if you don't receive the damn FP letter. Some guys didn't even get the receipts yet. I feel for those...
P.S.: Anybody got the case closed because they missed the FP appointment ? Is there a way to reopen it ?
Thanks again guys !
Anyway, I understand that many people are in the same situation and that makes it a bit better. I will wait... Thanks for the replies...
Its just scary that after all these years they might consider the case abandoned if you don't receive the damn FP letter. Some guys didn't even get the receipts yet. I feel for those...
P.S.: Anybody got the case closed because they missed the FP appointment ? Is there a way to reopen it ?
Thanks again guys !
tattoo Category: Funny dog pictures

nozerd
11-15 12:02 PM
Have you tried to get an appointment in Calgary, Halifax or Quebec City. These 3 places are normally the easiest to get visa appt.
Also answer depends on number of questions.
1) What is your current nationality
2) Do you have expired H1 B stamp in your passport ?
Also answer depends on number of questions.
1) What is your current nationality
2) Do you have expired H1 B stamp in your passport ?
more...
pictures Filed in: Funny Dog
indianindian2006
02-17 10:59 AM
Well, no other sites have posted this. Murthy, AILA etc. so its difficult establishing credibility. Also, dont you find it strange that he says EB3 India wont move? It has been at 2001 since long time (excluding anomalies). If that wont move this year when will it move. Are there so many eb3s ? especially with ppl porting to eb2s?
The reason for only him reporting so far could be that it was a Southern California chapter meeting and he is the local attorney out there.
The reason for only him reporting so far could be that it was a Southern California chapter meeting and he is the local attorney out there.
dresses funny pictures of dogs
ash27
04-02 09:55 PM
Thanks Ams. Do you see any issues using AC21 to move to companies like TekSystems? Also, do you have any information on some of the new provisions in the pipeline.
more...
makeup funny pictures of dogs with
GTGC
03-24 04:16 PM
Awesome job Mark...thanks for explaining our plight in a nutshell and educating people about living conditions around the world :o
girlfriend funny dog. funny pictures of
posmd
04-13 10:54 AM
Sessions ammendment was for the previous SJC bill, which is dead right? I thought the basis of future bills is the Hagel Martinez compromise. Rest assured if it is, then the numbersusa agent in the senate Sessions will put that obstacle as an ammendment again, and since Dems already agreed it in SJC, it will probably take hold.
If I recollect it was 3 months for a review of the impact, then 3 months after that for implementation.
I am getting a little nervous about the CIR though. Not in the sense that it will be done or it won't. I just feel the USCIS will screw up its implementation very badly, and might end up causing our potential 3 yr waits to turn into 5-10 yr waits along with all these law breakers. We are already seeing the effect of 245i cases right now and that is a fraction of this tidal wave of illegals wanting legalisation.
In that sense a breakdown of CIR with some other resolution for our problem with PACE or TALENT might not be such a bad idea. It is like the old addage, be careful what you wish for.........!
If I recollect it was 3 months for a review of the impact, then 3 months after that for implementation.
I am getting a little nervous about the CIR though. Not in the sense that it will be done or it won't. I just feel the USCIS will screw up its implementation very badly, and might end up causing our potential 3 yr waits to turn into 5-10 yr waits along with all these law breakers. We are already seeing the effect of 245i cases right now and that is a fraction of this tidal wave of illegals wanting legalisation.
In that sense a breakdown of CIR with some other resolution for our problem with PACE or TALENT might not be such a bad idea. It is like the old addage, be careful what you wish for.........!
hairstyles funny-dog
ss2005
08-05 09:00 AM
In the October 24, 2007 USCIS HQ Stakeholders Meeting, the USCIS gives the following answer:
Question: Should I be worried if I receive a different A-number after filing an application for adjustment of status on Form I-485?
Response: No, a temporary receipt process was implemented for Employment Based I-485 applications filed between July 2, 2007, and August 17, 2007. The temporary receipt process allowed USCIS to receipt the high volume of I-485 applications filed during the summer in a faster and more efficient manner. New A numbers were assigned during the receipt process. At a future date the newly assigned A numbers will be reconciled with previous A-numbers that may exist for each applicant and the newly assigned A-number will be deleted. The temporary A number will also appear on the EAD card. This temporary receipt process also facilitated the receipting of I-765 applications for employment authorization and I-131 applications for advance parole.
Question: Should I be worried if I receive a different A-number after filing an application for adjustment of status on Form I-485?
Response: No, a temporary receipt process was implemented for Employment Based I-485 applications filed between July 2, 2007, and August 17, 2007. The temporary receipt process allowed USCIS to receipt the high volume of I-485 applications filed during the summer in a faster and more efficient manner. New A numbers were assigned during the receipt process. At a future date the newly assigned A numbers will be reconciled with previous A-numbers that may exist for each applicant and the newly assigned A-number will be deleted. The temporary A number will also appear on the EAD card. This temporary receipt process also facilitated the receipting of I-765 applications for employment authorization and I-131 applications for advance parole.
keerthi
07-14 08:32 AM
Hello Ruben,
I have forwarded my employer's email to you. Also, I have sent it through this forum's private messaging. Please check and let me know.
Thanks.
I have forwarded my employer's email to you. Also, I have sent it through this forum's private messaging. Please check and let me know.
Thanks.
wandmaker
02-18 06:29 PM
wandmaker -
Child will be GC holder by birth, if both parents are GC holders. Child must make a trip to US before he/she turns two and trip must be with mother.
Child will, of course, need passport. But no visa.
This is one of the few exceptions when person does not need visa to travel.
Hope it helps.
_________________
Not a legal advise.
If you could post some official documentation that would help rajesh1972
Child will be GC holder by birth, if both parents are GC holders. Child must make a trip to US before he/she turns two and trip must be with mother.
Child will, of course, need passport. But no visa.
This is one of the few exceptions when person does not need visa to travel.
Hope it helps.
_________________
Not a legal advise.
If you could post some official documentation that would help rajesh1972
No comments:
Post a Comment