hoolahoous
03-18 04:36 PM
anyone ?
wallpaper real madrid logo wallpaper
sledge_hammer
05-14 04:21 PM
^_^_^_^_^

martinvisalaw
07-13 05:26 PM
You shouldn't need an experience letter to apply for a H-1B visa, especially when the visa is for a different company. Eligibility for H-1B status doesn't depend on experience, it is education that is important.
2011 real madrid logo 2010. real
it is ok
01-08 11:20 AM
Hi:
While sending passport for Renewal, do I have to attach I-94, too alongwith Old Passport, or should I remove it..I am sending it by Certified Copy..
Thanks,
While sending passport for Renewal, do I have to attach I-94, too alongwith Old Passport, or should I remove it..I am sending it by Certified Copy..
Thanks,
more...
Lasantha
07-30 07:33 AM
Are you sure man? Have you seen the recent threads on EB3-I Vs EB2-I and also the ones on EB-I Vs EB-ROW some time back? :cool:
Secondly there are no "individual constituents" when it comes to Immigration Voice.
Secondly there are no "individual constituents" when it comes to Immigration Voice.
tabletpc
11-30 12:41 PM
Just occured to me..
I am single now ..how does it work to add my spouse later..???
1. Before approval ..??
2. After approval..???
does it also take years to add spouse (like US GC) if i marry after my PR gets approved..???
Thans in advance...
I am single now ..how does it work to add my spouse later..???
1. Before approval ..??
2. After approval..???
does it also take years to add spouse (like US GC) if i marry after my PR gets approved..???
Thans in advance...
more...
paskal
12-26 02:58 PM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
2010 real madrid logo wallpaper
sapota
01-02 02:51 PM
One of my friends with a Phd in EE had to do something similar at Chennai consulate and had to wait for like a month. I guess Phd + research might trigger such paranoia among Visa officers.
more...
reddog
03-11 11:07 AM
This is illegal. Your not working at all for the employer who filed your Green Card is completely the wrong way to go.
hair wallpaper real madrid

gapala
04-20 11:46 AM
Hi,
My in-laws came to US last Firday along with my kid who is a US citizen.
Their passport has a stamp that says Admitted on Apr 17 at Chicago, Class B2 and "Until" is blank. There should be a date that tells they can stay until this date.
What are my options now. Do i need to let it go or contact some one and bring it to their notice etc..
Any help is appreciated
Did you check the I-94 attached to passport? I-94 will have the date until... as that is what allows them to stay in the country.
you should find it on I-94, if it is not written along side stamp on passport.
My in-laws came to US last Firday along with my kid who is a US citizen.
Their passport has a stamp that says Admitted on Apr 17 at Chicago, Class B2 and "Until" is blank. There should be a date that tells they can stay until this date.
What are my options now. Do i need to let it go or contact some one and bring it to their notice etc..
Any help is appreciated
Did you check the I-94 attached to passport? I-94 will have the date until... as that is what allows them to stay in the country.
you should find it on I-94, if it is not written along side stamp on passport.
more...
chanduv23
11-09 09:36 PM
People already sued USCIS couple of years back and lost the battle.Sad to hear about 15,000 people with their futures undecided.I also heard that many doctors are leaving US as they are unable to find a residency program.
That is correct. In the last couple of years, FMGs from UK started applying for residency programmes in the US and they had an edge over FMG from India or Pakistan and there has been stringent competition. I have heard residencies rejecting FMGs with scores 99, 99, 99 in USMLE all steps on basis that though they have the best possible scores, they do not have clinical experience.
There is a huge demand for doctors in underserved areas and the supply is far less than the demand but then very little is being done on this side.
Paskal will know more on the politics involving physicians
That is correct. In the last couple of years, FMGs from UK started applying for residency programmes in the US and they had an edge over FMG from India or Pakistan and there has been stringent competition. I have heard residencies rejecting FMGs with scores 99, 99, 99 in USMLE all steps on basis that though they have the best possible scores, they do not have clinical experience.
There is a huge demand for doctors in underserved areas and the supply is far less than the demand but then very little is being done on this side.
Paskal will know more on the politics involving physicians
hot 2010 real madrid logo 3d. real

pitha
02-27 04:47 PM
It is worse than your estimates below because when green card is issued spouse and children are also counted in the quota unlike the h1 where spouse and children are not counted in the quota. Even if we assume each green card applicat has only one child, there would be 3 visa numbers used for each GC applicant. Going by that India has a demand for 150K GC as per the perm statistics but it gets only about 10000 per year. At this rate people from India who applied for GC in 06 and 07 would have to wait about 15 years and 30 years respectively to get the GC!!!!!!!!
About 25,000 PERM labors were approved in 2007 for Indian nationals. Assuming a 2.5:1 ratio of 'GC filed:Labor approved', implies that each year 62,500 GC are demanded by Indians under EB. Since only 10,000 are available (across all EB classes), this implies each year a backlog of 50,000 cases is created for Indians.
Since PD are essentially retrogressed from Nov. 2005, we can assume that since then another 100,000 Indians have joined the GC backlog. It can also be assumed that between 2001 and Nov. 2005 there must be another (atleast) 50,000 waiting for GC.
Assuming these numbers are correct, a person filing for labor today is looking to wait for atleast 15 years before getting a GC (150,000/10,000).
As for those wth PD prior to Nov. 2005 - well..... probably anywhere between 1 to 5 years .....
Comments on the analysis.........?
About 25,000 PERM labors were approved in 2007 for Indian nationals. Assuming a 2.5:1 ratio of 'GC filed:Labor approved', implies that each year 62,500 GC are demanded by Indians under EB. Since only 10,000 are available (across all EB classes), this implies each year a backlog of 50,000 cases is created for Indians.
Since PD are essentially retrogressed from Nov. 2005, we can assume that since then another 100,000 Indians have joined the GC backlog. It can also be assumed that between 2001 and Nov. 2005 there must be another (atleast) 50,000 waiting for GC.
Assuming these numbers are correct, a person filing for labor today is looking to wait for atleast 15 years before getting a GC (150,000/10,000).
As for those wth PD prior to Nov. 2005 - well..... probably anywhere between 1 to 5 years .....
Comments on the analysis.........?
more...
house real madrid logo wallpaper.
CRAZYMONK
07-26 09:34 AM
I don't think the 2 question is valid as the GC is for future employment.
Hello,
If I read the USCIS news, then these are the questions I would ask myself and see if there is any serious legal concern...
1. Was I in non-pay status while working for VSG?
2. Is my job and location same as in my H-1B labor certification?
3. Are there any false documents submitted on my behalf to USCIS to support my visa petition?
If you answer no to all these questions, then legally you should be safe. However, as a further precaution, I would suggest to use AC-21 and move to another company. File a fresh labor (you can still claim the priority date from your old labor) and distance yourself from the fraudsters.
Hello,
If I read the USCIS news, then these are the questions I would ask myself and see if there is any serious legal concern...
1. Was I in non-pay status while working for VSG?
2. Is my job and location same as in my H-1B labor certification?
3. Are there any false documents submitted on my behalf to USCIS to support my visa petition?
If you answer no to all these questions, then legally you should be safe. However, as a further precaution, I would suggest to use AC-21 and move to another company. File a fresh labor (you can still claim the priority date from your old labor) and distance yourself from the fraudsters.
tattoo real madrid wallpaper 2010

uma001
08-13 02:51 PM
What if
India is going to charge
IBM,
Accenture,
EDS,
Microsoft,
Google,
Cisco,
Intel,
Motorola,
Facebook,
Goldman Sachs,
Morgan Stanley,
etc., companies to fund for securing all state borders and states from bomb blasts from terrorists.They do not know how much they want to collect. Still counting , because India had heavy losses because of these blasts.
India is going to charge
IBM,
Accenture,
EDS,
Microsoft,
Google,
Cisco,
Intel,
Motorola,
Facebook,
Goldman Sachs,
Morgan Stanley,
etc., companies to fund for securing all state borders and states from bomb blasts from terrorists.They do not know how much they want to collect. Still counting , because India had heavy losses because of these blasts.
more...
pictures real madrid logo wallpaper
vphope
02-18 05:28 PM
Hi boston_guy147
Are there any OPT Electrical Engineer positions?
A friend is looking ..
Is there an email/ph to contact you?
Thanks
This is possibly a repeat/trivial question for the gurus here - but I am seeking latest upto date information. So here it goes..
I have been on H1B since Oct06 ( after OPT), working for the same company as Electrical Engineer in full time position. I haven't traveled to India ( or anywhere out of US) since Aug 2003 when I came here for my MS.
I am planning to travel to India this Dec and probably to UK in July. And so I planned to get my H1B stamped from Canada in May/June. But my company attorney has advised me that its better to go for stamping in India - as because of the Tech Alert List, there have been significant delays for some people.
I wanted to know if anybody has any real time experience. And what is the advise of the gurus - India or Canada?
Thanks a lot - your help is much appreciated!
Are there any OPT Electrical Engineer positions?
A friend is looking ..
Is there an email/ph to contact you?
Thanks
This is possibly a repeat/trivial question for the gurus here - but I am seeking latest upto date information. So here it goes..
I have been on H1B since Oct06 ( after OPT), working for the same company as Electrical Engineer in full time position. I haven't traveled to India ( or anywhere out of US) since Aug 2003 when I came here for my MS.
I am planning to travel to India this Dec and probably to UK in July. And so I planned to get my H1B stamped from Canada in May/June. But my company attorney has advised me that its better to go for stamping in India - as because of the Tech Alert List, there have been significant delays for some people.
I wanted to know if anybody has any real time experience. And what is the advise of the gurus - India or Canada?
Thanks a lot - your help is much appreciated!
dresses real madrid wallpaper logo.
wandmaker
11-18 06:48 PM
enggr: You have completed the course in 2000 (per course completion certificate), but your degree was awarded in 2002 after you completed a supplemental exam. Since the position requires a candidate who qualifies for EB2, USCIS will deny your 140 petition. IMHO, you will have to start your green card journey from scratch.
more...
makeup real madrid wallpaper 2010
rishikesh75
11-09 10:28 AM
Do not worry about RFE on AP. I was and am in the same situation (NSC->CSC->TSC) . ND was Sep 19; got my EAD; RFE on AP (for me & flmy) & no FP. RFE was asking to submit all copies of I-94's ever issued to be, proof of relationship (birth , marriage cert). Yest , on the website saw that our AP was approved :D.
For the FP notice, called them & managed to speak with an IO. She advised me to wait for 60 dyas after the 485 ND.
For the FP notice, called them & managed to speak with an IO. She advised me to wait for 60 dyas after the 485 ND.
girlfriend real madrid logo wallpaper
fromnaija
03-24 12:49 PM
Thank you Mark how you rebuffed that stereotypical response on "being grateful to being here in this wonderful economy and enjoying such nice living conditions".
I really enjoyed the interview.
I really enjoyed the interview.
hairstyles Sport Wallpapers

piyu7444
04-01 01:45 AM
Hello Everyone -
I am trying to understand importance of PD after one files 485. I filed my 485 in Jul 2007 and got FP in Sep 07. Then I got a notice for in person interview with USCIS officer. At the end of interview the USCIS officer indicated that the case is approved but will have to wait for Visa # to get the GC. The interview had happened in the month of Feb when visa for EB2 was Unavailable. My PD is Nov 06 and I am just trying to understand how this process will work.
Will my GC be processed when the dates on visa bulletin will be show have nov 06 or it will just get processed as there is no reason to hold the adjudication? Background check or any other
I am trying to understand importance of PD after one files 485. I filed my 485 in Jul 2007 and got FP in Sep 07. Then I got a notice for in person interview with USCIS officer. At the end of interview the USCIS officer indicated that the case is approved but will have to wait for Visa # to get the GC. The interview had happened in the month of Feb when visa for EB2 was Unavailable. My PD is Nov 06 and I am just trying to understand how this process will work.
Will my GC be processed when the dates on visa bulletin will be show have nov 06 or it will just get processed as there is no reason to hold the adjudication? Background check or any other
ski_dude12
10-15 02:17 PM
It is possible that since you are on H1 they might have assumed that your employer filed for your GC.
leoindiano
08-04 09:37 PM
I-140 receipt will not have A#. Only approval notice will have it. In the beneficiary column along with name of the person.
No comments:
Post a Comment