Monday, 20 June 2011

wallpapers one piece

images hair wallpaper to the manga VB wallpapers one piece. wallpapers one piece.
  • wallpapers one piece.



  • gk_2000
    04-29 09:10 PM
    This is another fake story and push to try to get Congress to do something about easing immigration. 150K entrepreneurs have returned home. Really? I have not seen more than 100 Indian+Chinese NEW companies - worth their name - come up in the last at least 10 years. And about 5000 US firms that are making waves have come up in the US, 90% of which are started by born-Americans.
    Moral: those that returned home were not entrepreneurs!

    Not fair, Mr. GC Vivek. Debunking based on personal outlook. Do you watch out for Indian start-ups for a living? I doubt. Start-ups are just start-ups. None will be famous, until years later, when some of them slowly start getting some success. Do you expect every 10 person company to get mention in timesofindia.com? HA! What you say above, is what is nonsense.





    wallpaper wallpapers one piece. wallpapers one piece. one pÃece wallpaper, one piece
  • one pÃece wallpaper, one piece



  • guesswho
    06-11 03:09 PM
    Sunny1000,

    Please be careful before replying. If you do not know, don't answer.

    I have seen numerous posts that say, you can get a 3 yrs H-1 based on your previous company's I-140. (of course, it should not have been revoked). This is based on peoples experience. So don't confuse other people if you are not sure.


    You cannot port your I-140 to the new company. So, your H1B will also get affected as it extn is based on the underlying I-140. The only way you can accomplish moving to company B is by filing for I-485 while still at Company A (if your dates are current), wait for 6 months and then, use the AC21 provision.

    This is just my view. There might be better ways but, that is the only one I can think right now.





    wallpapers one piece. #wallpaper - One Piece
  • #wallpaper - One Piece



  • psam
    12-16 10:58 AM
    Thanks psam. Did they say what was the issue and how many days did it take to get the card after the issue was found out?

    I took usual 20/25 days. Dont exactly remember.





    2011 one pÃece wallpaper, one piece wallpapers one piece. Image for one piece wallpaper
  • Image for one piece wallpaper



  • fatboysam
    02-01 08:50 AM
    Congrats



    more...


    wallpapers one piece. One Piece Desktop Background
  • One Piece Desktop Background



  • mbartosik
    08-20 06:35 PM
    I'm a UK citizen (waiting for GC), and one obversation that I have is:

    If you are very good in your profession odds are that you'll suceed in either country. But if you are average (and by definition most are) then you'll be at a disadvantage with respect to the locals when you go somewhere new, especially if you don't have good contacts.

    So I'd recommend thinking dispassionately about how good you are at your profession, and just as importantly how well that comes across in resume or interview. Do you have good contacts in UK?

    I'm not sure if "indefinite leave to stay" gives you access to the whole EU, but it's a path to UK citizenship which does give you access to the whole EU job market (language barriers permitting). It does suck that UK gov effectively retrospectively changed the rules for "indefinite leave to stay", but at least in UK there is an end date (unless they push it out each year). Here for some there is no obvious end date for the waiting.

    I also think that "indefinite leave to stay" may have a few strings (like GC six month in country requirement).





    wallpapers one piece. This One Piece anime wallpaper
  • This One Piece anime wallpaper



  • BMS1
    08-21 06:37 PM
    are you in EB2?
    Yes I am.



    more...


    wallpapers one piece. One Piece
  • One Piece



  • cin45220
    03-28 03:10 PM
    Thanks, snathan.
    Is not it strange that IRS processed the tax refund before completing the ITIN processing? They could not confirm the current status of my wife's ITIN processing, as they could not pull out any details about the W-7 based on the information provided by me. They only guessed that it might be still undergoing processing. I wonder if they misplaced the W-7 form or something like that :-(.
    Hey Dazed,

    How much time did it take you to get the refund?

    Thanks,
    -CinBoy





    2010 #wallpaper - One Piece wallpapers one piece. hair wallpaper to the manga VB
  • hair wallpaper to the manga VB



  • anantken
    07-21 09:32 AM
    I am also having the same case... my PD is May 2006. I filed for I-485 in July 2007. Until today I haven't received the FP Notice.. Last yr I have received AP, EAD but no FP yet..

    Someone on this website mentioned that EAD Renewal should trigger FP notice. In June 2008 I have applied for EAD Renewal.. Online status shows that EAD card is in production. But Still no FP notice.

    I went to local office too.. They were of no help. They said that FP notice should initiate from USCIS Service Center.

    Also I have done 2 SRs.. 1st one was done in Nov 07. Still Nobody is assigned to my case.

    I dont know what to do now. my service center is TSC.



    more...


    wallpapers one piece. One Piece Wallpapers for
  • One Piece Wallpapers for



  • feedfront
    10-05 03:17 PM
    I was trying to open a brokerage account with Bank Of America (Merrill Lynch) which was denied as it does not recognize EAD.
    The web site clearly says that you should be a citizen or a green card to open an account

    Did anyone opened it recently.

    Drop by to local branch and you should not have any issue. Most of institutions have GC or citizens only for opening a/c ONLINE (even CitiBank NRI used to have issue, I'm not sure of it now). It works if you drop by to the local office. I'd also had issue w/ eTrade and Scottrade's online but it worked when I walked-in to local office.





    hair Image for one piece wallpaper wallpapers one piece. Canciones Top de One Piece
  • Canciones Top de One Piece



  • chintals
    09-03 01:33 PM
    How did you do that? can you please provide info?

    The phone number to call and would they need any information from me?

    1) Call 800 and convince the person to escalate to 2nd level and speak to IIO
    2) Call 800 and choose cases were seperated option which will go to respective service center and talk to IO.

    Some folks are helpful and some are not.. It all depends how you approach and how you can convince.. good luck. Other option is go to Infopass.



    more...


    wallpapers one piece. -One Piece Chapter 599
  • -One Piece Chapter 599



  • the_jaguar
    11-21 02:50 PM
    A suggestion to folks sending emails:

    Please keep the first email precise and compact (typically one paragraph). If it is longer, most people will not take the time to read through it, and some of the important/hard hitting points might never be read.

    While immigration is a very close and dear issue for us folks, we should not expect the rest of the country including the media to feel the same way. Hence, small & precise emails have the most impact..

    If they respond to our email, then it makes sense to send them a detailed response detailing the issues legal, high skilled immigrants currently face..

    Just my $0.02..





    hot One Piece Desktop Background wallpapers one piece. one piece wallpaper
  • one piece wallpaper



  • chris
    02-05 02:50 PM
    18003755283
    1
    2
    1
    receipt no
    1
    1
    3
    4

    Good luck

    Chris,

    How did you reach to the IO (Officer ) to know your status , is there any number/ options..

    Please advice.

    Thanks.



    more...


    house angry One Piece wallpaper wallpapers one piece. wallpaper one piece. wallpaper
  • wallpaper one piece. wallpaper



  • H1B2GC
    10-01 10:39 AM
    Here are my thoughts, I-485 application is accepted by USCIS based on priority date set by DOS in order to distribute available visa per country violating the basics "All men should be treated equally".

    Remember, the rules are made by the system not for itself.





    tattoo This One Piece anime wallpaper wallpapers one piece. One Piece Shichibukai
  • One Piece Shichibukai



  • akhilmahajan
    11-14 09:51 PM
    It will also give one a chance to tell their story to the senator or his aide.

    Right now everyone thinks there is no flaw in the legal immigration.

    If we keep on meeting lawmakers, it will bring to them the hardships faced by legal immigrants, so they might pay some attention to our cause.

    GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN



    more...


    pictures One Piece wallpapers one piece. One Piece wallpaper
  • One Piece wallpaper



  • myeb2gc
    02-24 08:43 PM
    How long did you get extension for without purchase order or letter from client ?

    Hi, i got it for 2 years 10 months, but not 3 years even after having approved 140.But it seems ok...





    dresses one piece wallpaper wallpapers one piece. Nami One Piece Wallpapers
  • Nami One Piece Wallpapers



  • fundo14
    10-15 02:52 PM
    I don't think it has anything to do with H1. I think its just a mistake on their part that they issued this to derivative instead of principal applicant. This is because they are asking for intended permanent employer letter and that terms of LC /I-140 is same. This seems typical of standard employment letter RFE that is issued to the principal applicant.

    Is there a way you contact the IO to get confirmation if the RFE is for you or principal applicant? Do keep us updated on how your attorney plans to respond to this.

    My Attorney is preparing the reply explaining my derivative applicant status, for all others docs like W2's, Tax returns etc. I am anyway submitting.



    more...


    makeup One Piece Wallpapers for wallpapers one piece. angry One Piece wallpaper
  • angry One Piece wallpaper



  • desi485
    02-01 12:19 PM
    Finally after nine years in US my Green Card is approved.

    On this very day in 2001 i was in flight to USA

    1) Came to US on Feb 1st 2001
    2) Changed employer in 2002 and GC applied in 2003 in EB3
    3) After 2 years, changed the employer in 2004 and applied GC in EB2 at the end of 2004
    4) Application with the DOL sent to the BEC
    5) DOL approved the petition in Jan 2007
    6) Applied I140 in April 2007
    7) Applied I485 in July 2007
    8) FP completed and EAD received in September 2007
    9) I140 RFE Aug 2008
    10) I140 denied in March 2009 - Reason is Too may petitions from the employer
    11) Appeal sent in April 2009
    12) Once the dates are current in Sep 2009, i talked to the attorney and decided to file a new I140 with the same labor
    13) New I140 filed in Sep 2009
    14) Received a notice from USCIS to withdraw the appeal inorder to process the new I140
    15) Appeal withdrawn in October 2009
    16) New I140 approved in Nov 2009
    17) FP notices received in November for I485
    18) FP done in December 2009
    19) Infopass appointment in Jan 2010. Background check is completed
    20) Received CPO emails for both the cases on Jan 21st 2010
    21) Welcome notice mailed on Jan 22nd 2010
    22) Welcome Notice and Cards received on Jan 30th.
    22) I485 approval notices sent on Jan 26th 2010 - Did not received yet.

    For me it is a bumpy ride. I went through most of the steps in the immigration (RFE's, Denials, MTR's, Appeals ..)

    I wish all the best for all IV memebers waiting in GC queue or waiting to apply for I485.

    Thanks

    Congratulations! Don't forget to check this Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/US_Life_After_GC) for things to do now....

    Wish you good luck, and very happy for you. I wish all others good luck too.:)





    girlfriend One Piece Shichibukai wallpapers one piece. One Piece
  • One Piece



  • puskeygadha
    05-22 10:15 AM
    Hello -

    if they are to terminate concurrent filing. How long would it take for
    the rule to take place. This includes 2 months comment period and all

    Thanks

    P :)





    hairstyles -One Piece Chapter 599 wallpapers one piece. Immagini One Piece
  • Immagini One Piece



  • pappu
    02-16 02:20 PM
    Hi,

    Just saw this thread today. Hence, unfortunately missed the opportunity to attend yesterday's call. I would like to join into this effort.

    Please let me know of the next time we plan to get together about this.

    Thanks
    get in touch with ivuser





    GLIX
    02-22 06:14 AM
    it was already at july 13, 2006, now it's back at june? how could that happen?:confused:





    abhijitp
    01-25 01:35 PM
    Volunteers all over the country are helping this effort outside of a local train station in SF Bay area, and members who live within 2 miles of the train station don't even read their mails!

    Thanks Janislal and Kicca.
    Together, we will make the admin fixes HAPPEN!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment